OFFICIAL HOLY PAN- Virgin Mary Grilled Cheese

Started by Thrasher, March 23, 2005, 08:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrasher

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

o4250

#1
Wow I hope she's selling that to get the money too take that afro off of her head :-X



I just inoticed something it looks like mary is flicking you off :o

kawGIRL

EBay can be great entertainment  [smiley=stooges.gif]
[smiley=laugh.gif]
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Quad32x

It  must  be  true.  You  can  sell  any  kind  of  crap  on  eBay !! [smiley=laugh.gif]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Harley_Honey

I am suprised that E-bay hasn't pulled the auction to check to see if it is real or not.  :o

YFZ450AndyH

What a joke.  Some sucker has bid that thing to $960, and the reserve is still not even met.  No wonder so many crooked people like Ebay.....LOL

Toomey

Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Honda328i

Holy Cheese!  :D

I saw this on the news last night too.  She might need to keep that pan if she is the "Bad Girl" her shirt insignifies.   ;D Or is she the devil with the red shirt on?  [smiley=EvilSmile.gif]
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com