tires for a rancher

Started by rubicon500kid, March 22, 2005, 02:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubicon500kid

what are the best mud tires for a rancher the stock size are front 24x8x12 and the rear are 24x9x11 should i go larger in hight and should i go wider and how much ?
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

jwscroll

I have ITP mudlites on mine. I ordered up. 26x9-12 on the front and 26x12-12 on the rear. The kit came w/ITP rims, had to order lugs seperately stock lugs are to small.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Truegrit

26" Titan 589s work great and the Rancher will hang with bigger bikes due to its light weight. I have good performance out of 26" Mudbugs. It helps to have a good rider more so that an aggressive tire on the smaller bikes.
'05 Honda Forman 500 ES
HMF Utility Exhaust, Dynojet Kit
Uni-Filter, Clutch Kit
26" Outlaw/Mudzilla combo on ITPs
[url="http://www.hondaforeman.com/"]http://www.hondaforeman.com/[/url]

8up

I Have 26 12 12 vamps all the way around. It does good, but if if you get in nasty sticky mud and stop they dont want to start turnin again. I only have this problem at MSG everywhere else they do great. My other bike has 26-9-12 and 26-12-12 outlaws on it and it is pretty much the same.
Mine
04 Rancher 26 vampires,HL lift,snorkel,424,ids2,k&n
Old Ladys
05 Rancher ES 26 outlaws,424,k&n

SSRancher

8up get the clutch kit from highlifter. It's only $55 and it made a world of difference for me. I used to have the same problem. It's well worth it.
03' Rancher with lift, 26" vamps, clutch kit, jet kit,  warn un-locker, ramsey 2500lb, front spool locker, k&n filter, conferderate flag
98' Chevy S-10 4x4

8up

SSrancher I have been thinkin about it, but i thought that it was more expensive. Is it hard to put in?
Mine
04 Rancher 26 vampires,HL lift,snorkel,424,ids2,k&n
Old Ladys
05 Rancher ES 26 outlaws,424,k&n

HondaBeaterSFL

Just put 27" ITP 589 on my Rancher '03 and a lift, runs good through the mud. Mostly in first now instead of second, also cant dump it and pull a wheelie anymore  :'(
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole