ya i know more sunshine pics!

Started by MOTOCROSS MAVERICK, May 06, 2007, 10:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

I wanted to go to the quad Olympics today but with they rain yesterday i didn't want to chance it. but from the looks of the pics i have seen it was fine. :banghead.gif oh well my old lady had to work at sunshine today and she usually goes with me every where i ride. i don't like to ride by myself out of town. oh well here they are.

Chino was there for a little bit.









[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

MPTonyT

Those WHIPS are NASTY 8) 8)  Did chino slip and slide on all the cool whip that was left on the track after you were done pouring it out????  8 ;)
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

dreth

Quote from: MPTonyT on May 06, 2007, 11:04:11 PM
Those WHIPS are NASTY 8) 8)  Did chino slip and slide on all the cool whip that was left on the track after you were done pouring it out????  8 ;)



He does have a way that whip 8)

1FasterBlaster

   I was so upset!! My first moto and I nose dived into the beginning of the table on the finishline jump.I hurt my back pretty good.That's what I get for trying to ride MX with heavy azz Razor II's.
  I won't be trying this again till I get some smaller rims and MX tires. Eric was on this day,he was hitting that double a lot.My buddy Drew even got some footage on video. Show Off!!

1FasterBlaster

#4
   And don't mind what anyone says bro.I'll ride here too because it's closer.I like seeing pictures of me riding too.
  Where's the no hander I was looking for Eric?

MPTonyT

if i can do it on a raptor 660 you can do it on a Z400  ;) . i have 22" Holeshot XCT rears so i feel you on that.... come out wednesday..... LETS RIDE!!!!
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

Alba450

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

1FasterBlaster

   I pulled the muscles in my back pretty good.It really hurts like hellz to even walk.Plus, I bent my rear axle.I don't want to try the track again until I get some smaller rims and MX tires.

klutchbuster400

Awesome pics, I wanna learn to whip like that  :-[

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com