L-CROSS ADULT CINCO de MAYO Spring Break Gone Wild Continues May 4-6

Started by Patricia Pearce, April 13, 2007, 02:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudneck




I have tickets as well....anyone know the deal?
[/quote]

What # do you have JOE? If the winner is now getting a RHINO instead of a "Prowler XT 650 & 2006 Arctic CAT" isnt the Rhino a lesser value 1- machine instead of 2? Or am I reading it wrong?

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Joedirt

LOL My tickets are at home in the van.....But I think it went to the Rhino...because they assumed they would get more participation??....However this a very long Raffle...and It is time to cut your losses and announce a winner or give people their money back.....
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Bigscrb15

this is posted on their website "Only 400 Tickets Left for the Rhino Raffle Get Yours TODAY!!"
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Joedirt

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on May 04, 2007, 09:52:40 AM
this is posted on their website "Only 400 Tickets Left for the Rhino Raffle Get Yours TODAY!!"

LOL It has been a year!!!!!!!
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

yunt2ride

I have number 579 and 580 which was purchased two months ago. It says 2007 rhino on them.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Patricia Pearce

Werner/Bushwacker,

We posted the change and left it on our site for this past year. Anyone wanting their money back due to the fact that we changed the product was more than welcome to do so. No one asked for their money back. At least twice a month you come on the sites and try to make this big deal about this raffle that hasn't taken
place yet. We are not open 7 days a week, just 17 times a  year. Last Event we only sold 4, I said 4 tickets!!! We want this raffle to take place just as bad as all of you. We have even had people ask if they could buy us out. I asked what do you mean? We have 400 tickets left to sell and that's what we are going to do. No way would I take $4,000 dollars from you and not raffel the Rhino. Originally we sold 5 tickets get one free. That's why it was going to take 1,500 to cover the cost of the Arctic Cat. We gave all of the money to the dealer for the first 300 tickets to get out of the contract and give people what the really wanted. Thus, the RHINO not a 2006 but a 2007 now. The most important thing is we are going to even pay the tax for the winner, alot of people don't have the money to pay the tax so we are. Just stop being so stupid about this. The Rhino will be raffled when we sell the tickets that are left. We will post it on our site as well as all of the other sites so every one will know in advance before as well as after with a photo of the LUCKEY WINNER!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE TICKETS!!!

Thanks,
Patti

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Patricia Pearce

 ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)



Spring break gone wild take 2 is going to be a HUGE success! Must be the CINCO de MAYO thing or something. Never have we had this many women in the park for an Adult weekend and it's only Friday. Hope some of you can make it!!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Joedirt

I do not think anyone is being stupid , Curious YES...Stupid...NO....
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Mudneck

Well pardon me for not reading up on your site. I purchased tickets and I have a RIGHT to inquire about WHEN it will be it has been a year! And I will inquire WHEN it will be raffled on THIS site whenever I please until I SEE a picture posted with the WINNER sitting in it holding the winning ticket. I am sure I am not the only one who's been wondering as well.I just am not afraid to ask!

This RAFFEL is such an abomination it is almost criminal.

STUPID is not having a contingency plan in place for a raffle in case the amount of tickets sold was not sufficient to cover the cost of a machine.On top of that changing prizes in midst of it.

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Patricia Pearce

 :-* :-*

I am sorry. I guess stupid is the wrong term to use. It's just that we have had this conversation since we started this raffle on a monthly basis. I have even pm'ed you and explained why we changed to the Rhino from the Arctic Cat due to lack of interest as well as ticket sales. It's like we are being accused of not doing something right. Well that might be so, but it's not because we haven't tried. Believe me as I have said before, last raffle for us! We are just as anxious as all of you are for it to be over!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

crom A zone

just got home from l cross, man it was crazy and alot more girls than i thought, and yet agian i broke my bike not only the front axle poped   i also broke the rear yoke.   i got a month to get it ready for the next event   thanks for putting on such a good show for uss patty
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

iluvmuddin

L-Cross was Awesome!

hey Matt.. nice meeting ya'll...i shoulda let you "wash" my quad...lol...man thats some nasty muck out there....sorry about your Eiger.....hurry and get it fixed ....

the swimming hole was great...what a nice touch....it was a little hard to get in...brrrr... but worth it...

its been a long time since i was stuck in the mud ...i think the best part of the trip was getting pulled out........

we didnt watch the band last night ..we hit the clubs in Okee....lol... now that was culture shock!

i lost our cell phones....thinking they were at the bottom of the bogs... someone found them....thanks Bonnie


Rebecca
p.s. i dont think i'll ever be able to miss one of these now....it was great....and pretty tame actually...

crom A zone

not sure bout tame the party was going on hard friday and sat night
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

crom A zone

o yea and i only wanted to wash your bike to take the parts i needed to make mine run agian  now i gotta spend $500 bucks to have it run agian     and it probly will break at c and r next week for tracy larence
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

JeepGirl

This was a P A R T Y.  We got on it Saturday morning and never stopped until we left Sunday morning.  Saw more skin than I would have ever believed (Not a bad thing at all  :) ;D ;) )  A little more dusty than I cared for but the fun and the sights made up for it.  Cool to meet the Hillbilly Hotties out there and the band and the wet t-shirt contest were great.  Sure hope we can have another one SOON.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com