Hey atchonda did you know you made it in dirtwheels.

Started by americanhighlander, May 04, 2007, 03:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

americanhighlander

I was looking through dirt wheels letters
the newests issue in june 2007 dw's and
your on page 36 atchonda.

Congrats,To atchonda out there you made
dirtwheels of year 2007.  :)  :drive.gif Nice red honda threewheeler you got there in photos!!

I made it in dw's 2times  one in nov 2005 and  summer 2006.

Plus last month ago, my photo of me made it on g4tv on the attack of show
last month  on ipod contest  but i didn't won.

Here's 10secs of video it.
http://uploadingit.com/files/497/tvvideo.MP4  8)

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

Well i hope atchonda get chance to see his photo in
Dw's. I have see his three around town here in live oak on green pickup truck
last 6months ago over roundabout area.
i don't know if is the one off bass rd somewhere.

gee we got some nice  rain down pours yesterday here
in mcalpin at least  ain't dry here.Just muggy here and hot!!!
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]