Yz125 Has no Power

Started by Eric5555, May 06, 2007, 02:47:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric5555

I got a yz125 and It wont Hit the Power band and has no power at all... And I replaced the Spark Plug, Jug, Piston, Rings, Power Valves, Reeds, Coil, CDI box, and I tried to ride it without the scilencer on it and I took apart the carb and redid everything and It still has no Power and Dosent Hit the Power Band.. What do you think is wrong?
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

eldiablo64

Afriend of mine had a similar problem finely found out his rear brake was sticking
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Chevy1500z71

it sounds like jeting is way to rich to me but if not then what eldiablo64 said about the breaks sticking

Eric5555

ya...Im gonna buy a stock needle and see if that works
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME