Hatfield McCot Trails

Started by rtracey, April 25, 2007, 11:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rtracey

one more

[attachment deleted (older than 180 days)]

trailhouseowner

rtracey, Browning Fork Trailhouse is actually located in the community of Browning Fork in the Gilbert area.  The NC guys were probably our guests.  They come and stay with us the same time every year. 
trailhouseowner
Hatfield McCoy Trails

Browning Fork Trailhouse
www.browningforktrailhouse.com

lbucha8150@aol.com


God bless America and all our troops!!

JackL

Quote from: trailhouseowner on May 05, 2007, 04:48:39 PM
rtracey, Browning Fork Trailhouse is actually located in the community of Browning Fork in the Gilbert area.  The NC guys were probably our guests.  They come and stay with us the same time every year. 

Is The Wagon Wheel connected to the Hatfield/Mccoy trails now?
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

1FasterBlaster

   I'm hoping to be able to go there in the next year to ride.I travel to Roanoke Virginia twice a year.I turned off of the Blue Ridge Pkwy.  onto a  dirt road once with the wife and kids and drove  for about 20 miles with nothing but peace and quiet.We went hiking and picnicing...it was awesome!!
  I wanted to have my quad with me so desperately.We will be moving there in the near future.Florida doesn't know the meaning of great living.The beach and a beer is nothing.

JackL

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on May 09, 2007, 01:45:16 PM
   I'm hoping to be able to go there in the next year to ride.I travel to Roanoke Virginia twice a year.I turned off of the Blue Ridge Pkwy.  onto a  dirt road once with the wife and kids and drove  for about 20 miles with nothing but peace and quiet.We went hiking and picnicing...it was awesome!!
  I wanted to have my quad with me so desperately.We will be moving there in the near future.Florida doesn't know the meaning of great living.The beach and a beer is nothing.


You can say that again. WV is one of the coolest places I've ever been. If it didn't get so cold there I would be living one mile from The Wagon Wheel in a heart beat.
Half those people don't even know about satellite, I could make a fortune there and ride my quad to the jobs!!!

Talk about the life...
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com