Holey Lands Easter Sunday

Started by TRX350_On_The_Rack, March 21, 2005, 03:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX350_On_The_Rack

Plan on getting stuck so bring some girls and food.
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

HondaBeaterSFL

Hope it all works out, man oh man I cant wait ;D
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

Asphaltdragon

what time yall going out there?
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

SoFlaEiger

im down if im in town...what time??  anyone meeting up before to drive out together?

HondaBeaterSFL

Usually they meet at the publix near 595 and flagler, I just go straight out. Time is between 8am and 9am at the publix I will be out there around 9am at the crossover. Hope to see you all.
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

HondaBeaterSFL

Look for US -El Rancher Loco's (crazy rancher owners I guess)


Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

HondaBeaterSFL

This is funny as hell, Sean remember this. "Its not that deep, I can make it..." ha ha ha

Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

bbf

nice suv you have there . where is that pic from

HondaBeaterSFL

The other side of the alley, think its called "the prairie" or "dead mans prairie". lots of fun
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

SoFlaEiger

the publix on 595 and flagler??? since when do they run together?? or do you mean 595 and flamingo? lol  if so, i'll be at 595 and flamingo since im about 2 miles from there :)

HondaBeaterSFL

I knew it started with Fla... something. Its a wonder I ever find my way home. lol
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

SoFlaEiger

i hope to see a lot of that...im definetly bring out my rubber boots and waders man cuz its gonna be NASTY

so lets get a head count...whos in so far??

Asphaltdragon

So how many showin up? I'm gonna invite my nieghbor...
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

HondaBeaterSFL

I am, and Barney his wife,Jeff,Ronnie and family,Ray and family,Ricky and other,Chuck,Bruce,Sean Maybe Dennis and family? and all of you. Last ride there was around 30 quads. I think it was the march 6th
Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

bbf


SoFlaEiger


Asphaltdragon

looks like 9am at the crossover/bridge...
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

zilla954

Tim
2005 Suzuki Eiger, 1990 lt500r,
1984 atc 200x, 1983 atc 185s
1998 zx9r, 1983 yz 490 -for sale
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg[/url]

SoFlaEiger

well lets set an official time to meet at the publix then.  8:30 sound good?  or 8:00??

SoFlaEiger

cool stuff!! definetly lookin forward to finally meeting you Grizz!!!

-Brian

HondaBeaterSFL

We all need to introduce ourselves, I will be at the crossover at 9am the latest. Cant wait to try my new 27" 589's, just put them on tonight. Whoever said 28's were too big, your right. Holy crap these are monsters compared to stock.

Truck
ATV
Fishing pole

SoFlaEiger

i have 25" 589s on my eiger...i thought that 27s might be too big but i was wrong...im getting 27's as soon as i can save up al ittle more cash.

customrubicon

Well I am thinking about coming down. I do not know where 595 and flamingo is but I will find it. Sounds like 4x4 only riding.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Asphaltdragon

Call me crazy but I'm gonna bring he 400ex, the 4x4 is still in the shop
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com