?? Questions ??

Started by StrokerMotor, May 04, 2007, 09:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StrokerMotor

I was thinking of coming out and racing, but I'm hearing there's no fast guys to race, just a bunch of kids and slow people. What's up? 

Hoosier Daddy

Dont be callin Brady slow and a kid... he will blackin that eye for ya!   :ouch.gif
LOL!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: StrokerMotor on May 04, 2007, 09:56:35 AM
I was thinking of coming out and racing, but I'm hearing there's no fast guys to race, just a bunch of kids and slow people. What's up? 
You are correct there is not a one fast guy out there and a few kids do show up also

















There a lot of fast guys and the kids that show up earn their keep while racing.  that is some of the most competitive  racing I have seen, why not show up and see how things really are. Brady has done a great job on the track. come out out unless yer skeered ;)

StrokerMotor

OK, I'm gonna go and check it out. 

A black eye huh? Too funny!

fastrnrik

You're welcome to come out and race or just check it out. Some of these "kids" might surprise you. 


StrokerMotor

I'll come and check it out. Looking forward to seeing some and maybe doing some racing.

Sandbagger

Quote from: atvrob on August 06, 2007, 03:27:52 PM
ive been called alot of things ,but slow ......never lol
Don't lol to much, you might crack a rib...
2007 MAXIMUM TT VET CHAMPION

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com