New Guy Lookin For Info

Started by StrokerMotor, May 03, 2007, 11:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HondaATC

A popular term coined by a friend on my site is "Armchair Racer"  ;D
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Quad32x

I think I`ll show up sat. night just to smack this punk around. On AND of the track. After I knock your junky a$$ out I`ll be kind enough to piss in your face to wake you up.
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

StrokerMotor

Boy you guys get your panties in a bunch like a bunch of old women. A little trash talk and you're all crying. At least Scott270r has a sense of humor about it.

"poser", "keyboard racer", blah, blah, blah.

My "rookie butt" huh? Dude, you don't have a clue.

And damn Quad32x, why so violent? If you want to go that route, that's fine, but I promise the outcome will not be favorable for you. It's up to you I guess.




 
 



Quad32x

Well I see you there then Dav .......... errr , I mean strokeboy.  I drive a F-250 Ford , white.  And Im a black man. You cant miss me.
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

For the record, this isn't either me or Dave. Ive been home all day and Dave has been out making deliveries.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

derek330

Quote from: Quad32x on May 04, 2007, 07:53:59 PM
Well I see you there then Dav .......... errr , I mean strokeboy.  I drive a F-250 Ford , white.  And Im a black man. You cant miss me.

dang... chill out negro!!  8)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

dynodon



dang... chill out negro!!  8)
[/quote]
Thats EXACTLY what I was thinking !!!! Give the minority some rights , and look what happens :o
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

BrewMaster

Hey StrokerAce,
You wanna fight? How about sicking your head up your butt and fight for air!
Come on out to Eastbay, we will send you back to that yankee town you came from!

StrokerMotor

How about chill out with the racist crap, my wife is African American. It's 2007, not 1867. Let's keep it on racing.

ScooterB

Quote from: Quad32x on May 04, 2007, 07:33:26 PM
I think I`ll show up sat. night just to smack this punk around. On AND of the track. After I knock your junky a$$ out I`ll be kind enough to piss in your face to wake you up.

Thats the way to wecome the new guy to Florida racin scene  ::)

I might have to come to Tampa and check this out  ;)
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

sykolincoln

Quote from: StrokerMotor on May 04, 2007, 08:23:56 PM
How about chill out with the racist crap, my wife is African American. It's 2007, not 1867. Let's keep it on racing.

who cares? im part mexican want a burito?
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: sykolincoln on May 04, 2007, 08:27:49 PM
Quote from: StrokerMotor on May 04, 2007, 08:23:56 PM
How about chill out with the racist crap, my wife is African American. It's 2007, not 1867. Let's keep it on racing.

who cares? im part mexican want a burito?

The way I look at is if you play the racist card, you are looking through racist eyes.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

StrokerMotor

I'm not playing any racist cards. I was making a statement. What does jacking with black people have to do with racing anyway?

Part Mexican huh? I would love a burrito! Go fetch me one... no make it two there Pablo. ha ha ha.

Why are you 3 wheeler guys getting all bent out of shape for anyway?


Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: sykolincoln on May 04, 2007, 08:27:49 PM
Quote from: StrokerMotor on May 04, 2007, 08:23:56 PM
How about chill out with the racist crap, my wife is African American. It's 2007, not 1867. Let's keep it on racing.

who cares? im part mexican want a burito?

UMMMMM BURRITO.........drooolllll.....
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

TRX450R_Racer

It is all just talking smack.................





You know what the say about arguing on the internet....................






It is like competeing in the Special Olympics...........................







No matter who wins everyone is still retarded.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Hoosier Daddy

SOFA KING WE TODD ED..


Im still thinking about the burrito...........

PSST... ill be back.. off to taco bell i go! ::)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

derek330

hey brewposer... where ya been?? we missed you!! :-*
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

StrokerMotor

Wow, you guys are great! You've ragged on blacks and mentally handicapped people in one discussion. What's next go home- smack the pregnant wife/cousin around, scream at the kids, and kick the huntin' dog around? ha ha ha.  

I'll be back later, I'm going to Taco Bell too. That actually sounds good.

450R_Matt

Forget the buritto's.... tomarrow is Sink-O de Drink-O
I'm gonna still be drunk on Sunday.  :T
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: StrokerMotor on May 04, 2007, 08:56:07 PM
Wow, you guys are great! You've ragged on blacks and mentally handicapped people in one discussion. What's next go home- smack the pregnant wife/cousin around, scream at the kids, and kick the huntin' dog around? ha ha ha. 

I'll be back later, I'm going to Taco Bell too. That actually sounds good.

I smack the pregnant dog/wife/sister. LOL
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

StrokerMotor

Sounds great for your racing on Sunday! I'll be out in the front so it don't matter to me, but I'm sure everyone else will enjoy racing beside your drunk a$$.


450rcrazy

I wish this site had the "Karma" option

HondaATC

Quote from: StrokerMotor on May 04, 2007, 08:42:00 PM
I'm not playing any racist cards. I was making a statement. What does jacking with black people have to do with racing anyway?

Part Mexican huh? I would love a burrito! Go fetch me one... no make it two there Pablo. ha ha ha.

Why are you 3 wheeler guys getting all bent out of shape for anyway?




We chill we chill. We're just not use to hearing so much smack talk, everything is always settled on the track  ;)
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

450R_Matt

Quote from: StrokerMotor on May 04, 2007, 09:22:09 PM
Sounds great for your racing on Sunday! I'll be out in the front so it don't matter to me, but I'm sure everyone else will enjoy racing beside your drunk a$$.



You don't have to worry about me. All my stuff runs best on Alcohol...
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Quad32x

I dont care what you say bout black people. Im still gonna dot that eye if stroke-my-johnson shows up. Keep an eye out cause I dont be giving out no warnings chump.
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32