Trucks

Started by CAOSPOP, March 13, 2005, 05:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

backinsaddle

For those of you interested, there's a new magazine on the market "Diesel Power Magazine."  March was the first issue.  They have a web site: http://www.dieselpowermag.com

In the first issue they do a shoutout between the big 3 diesels.

Deadmullet

QuoteI am a Chevy man all the way. All you guys with the big Fords I will see your trucks in the tranny shop. The older Dodges will be right behind them  ;)

Duramax w/ the allison tranny = you can have a conversation while driving and it will pull anything you want..... ;D
05' Foreman 500 S
26" ITP type 5/ 589's
K&n air filter,HMF utility,Dynojet kit,leakshield
Stik Guards,Front bash plate
Snorkit Snorkel
Ram"beverage"holder

TRX350_On_The_Rack

No contest! Ford truck sales are 3 times the competitors even with their sales slipping. Other trucks are fine also. We need something to make fun of!
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

Chuck_Norris

#53
QuoteDuramax w/ the allison tranny = you can have a conversation while driving and it will pull anything you want..... ;D
I beg to differ and I have video footage to prove it. VHS tape I'll send you a copy. video display's the big 3 in a pull off. pulling a 10,000 pound trailer. Ford cam in first Chevy in Second and Dodge well lets just say they at least finished.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com