Main Menu

Rain????

Started by jayman, May 03, 2007, 01:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayman

They said on Fox13 last night that there is a 30% chance of rain for Sunday.  What is going on ??? >:(    :'(
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Hoosier Daddy

I wouldnt worry about 30%. Lets not start a panic already, its only Thursday...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

N-Tense Motorsports

I just got on weather.com to check and now it's saying 40% for both Sat. & Sun......not good :o  Hopefully it changes, but if it still looks that way on Sat. maybe the race can be called early ???????
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoosier Daddy

#3
To avoid any rumors like from the last race..... I call off the races. I should be camping there Saturday night. If not ill be there early Sunday. If you have doubts feel free to call me Sunday morning. Now, the problem is, unless its actually coming down were still green to go. Ifs its just a sprinkle were green to go. Heck it may not even start until late afternoon..... after the races have started....
There is alot of effort and money that goes into the races to just call them off because it "might" rain but I will do my best to give as much warning as I can... Like last time, ill keep my voice mail updated.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

N-Tense Motorsports

What if the track is a mudfest like it was last time, even though it was not raining at the time the race was called?  It only rained there Sunday morning, Saturday night was perfect cuz we were there watching the races.  Can you post your cell#, or pm me Dave so we can give you a call on Sunday morning?  I think we may be at the Monster Truck races on Saturday night, so we'll have to get up early to head down there.  Thanx :)
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jayman

Dave, I was not trying to start a panic just stating that I want to go try flat track racing and it seems like mother nature is trying to prevent me from doing so.   ???
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Hoosier Daddy

#6
you got Dave and I confused.....

Chris is Hoosierdaddy
Dave is Hillkiller

But I hear what your saying, its just everyone freaks out as soon as someone mentions rain.....
It seems when you think its going to rain and you dont race it turns into a beautiful day.. and of course vice versa...


Its the same number thats on the flyer, 813-695-1444
If the tracks the same as last time then we wont be racing.. but a down pour like that inst expected.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

N-Tense Motorsports

Sorry Chris...I had a brainfart :P I don't know why I typed Dave!  Trust me, we've got our fingers crossed that it isn't gonna rain!  Thanx for the # and  we'll see ya on Sunday.
2007 SFTL Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Open Class Champions
2007 Thunderbowl FT Youth Class Champions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bud #32 
Austin #7
Scott #14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sykolincoln

well...im bringing my water wings just in case..
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: sykolincoln on May 03, 2007, 04:55:26 PM
well...im bringing my water wings just in case..

LOL it better not rain.... >:(
Well even if it does lets all meet up @ Hooters! ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HondaATC

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on May 03, 2007, 05:19:28 PM
Quote from: sykolincoln on May 03, 2007, 04:55:26 PM
well...im bringing my water wings just in case..

LOL it better not rain.... >:(
Well even if it does lets all meet up @ Hooters! ;D

Hell that'll be a race in itself right there, everyone bottlenecking and cramming through the door at one time!
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

raptorfire

r u buying at hooters if so i am in 

Hoosier Daddy

There goes Scott dreaming again..... ::)
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"