Eastbay!! SUNDAY!!!!

Started by Hoosier Daddy, May 03, 2007, 09:37:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

Everyone sooooo quite the week before a race... :-\

Alright time to man up! Who's going to Eastbay this Sunday? Are ya racing or watching?
We still have SFTL t shirts for sale and I will be selling 50/50 tickets half goes to the league half goes to you.

         Also, If we get a good turnout at this race. We will try and schedule another one.
I have contacted speedvision and they are interested in filming it and putting on a show called (On the edge" its sponsored my Lucas oil. But in order to do that we need we need to be on our best behavior so were accepted back. If you see anyone fighting, vandalising propertly, ETC please get me ASAP so I can show them where the exit is. ;)

Chris
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HondaATC

As of right now Ronnie, Alan, and I are in. Ronnie will be racing the knobbie class on my R. I'll try and get a hold of Walter and make sure hes still planning on making it out.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: HondaATC on May 03, 2007, 09:45:48 AM
As of right now Ronnie, Alan, and I are in. Ronnie will be racing the knobbie class on my R. I'll try and get a hold of Walter and make sure hes still planning on making it out.

Cool! Ronnie is a nut.. it should be VERY interesting to see him race....
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HondaATC

I've been trying to convince him for months to put a stock swinger back on his old rag and come race with us...I'm hoping this will get him motivated  :D
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

jayman

So who am I going to beat in the knobby class?  Better bring your "A" game because I am bringing mine. 




Actually my "A" game is more like your "F" game, because I have no GAME  :(


I will still be out there trying though!!  So come on people lets make this a good showing so that we are invited back.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

450R_Matt

Chris,
I watched the lucas on the edge the oher night. They had 2 wheelers doing a  FT. Cant remember where but it was cool to watch. The Naples crew will be up - Rob. He said to tell Dave he will whoop him next time..lol.
See ya on Sunday.   
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

HillKiller

Quote from: 450R_Matt on May 03, 2007, 03:20:55 PM
Chris,
I watched the lucas on the edge the oher night. They had 2 wheelers doing a  FT. Cant remember where but it was cool to watch. The Naples crew will be up - Rob. He said to tell Dave he will whoop him next time..lol.
See ya on Sunday.   
tell Rob to come get sum!!! ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

LT-R450ApK

have fun ladies and be safe,Anyone that needs a TT/FT quad i got one FOR SALE
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

535banshee

i will see you guys on sunday!

HondaATC

I'm fixing to roll out, weather looks much better then it did last time. Hopefully everyone has a safe trip and everything goes good. Cya there.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

jayman

Guys, I had a lot of fun today.  Never would of thought that you could take a 450 with knobbies and have it pegged in fifth gear going into a corner.  Although I spun once and then in the race I hit the wall I still had ALOT of fun!!!

Thanks to all for having a gathering without a single fight and I think no one (maybe the girl on the 50cc dirtbike) got hurt.  With those kind of speeds you would think that there would of been more wrecks, thankfully there wasn't.  Hopefully Todd will invite us back!!
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

dynodon

I want to know if the "new guy" showed up to back up his smack talk ???????
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

HillKiller

Quote from: dynodon on May 06, 2007, 09:19:51 PM
I want to know if the "new guy" showed up to back up his smack talk ???????
That would be a NO!

    In case some of you didn't hear the news....
-we had 60 entries and even without the gadgets we still had 51 which is a new attendence record!
-no crashes except the peewee that got into some loose stuff up high
-the league made some extra cash towards year end
-we gained some new members
-Todd has invited us back for a Sat night race
-we never saw a drop of rain until the last class was exiting the track
    Thanks to everyone who came out and supported the track and the league!


     
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

LT-R450ApK

So which "Heavy hitter" won??
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

yfz122

That was alot of fun. Even with knobbies and the wrong suspension setup. What about the two crashes during the warm up lap of the very last race.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

VForce700

so who wonw what class. the suspence is killing me...lol 8)

HillKiller

Quote from: VForce700 on May 07, 2007, 12:21:28 AM
so who wonw what class. the suspence is killing me...lol 8)

    Chris has all the score sheets and will post the results and update the points usually within a day. All I know is part of the Open class:
1st  Bud Chancey
2nd  Dave Ware
3rd Bill Scott
4th Doug Fogg
and there were more(?)
   
     I've already been hearing people say they were completely exhausted because the track was so fast in the corners. I myself feel like I just rode a hare scramble. I think I'm taking today off!
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

535banshee

man i feel like someone just kicked my a$$. i had a really good time racing with all you guys. i had a real fast bike in the vet class but the rearend locked up in the second heat. oh well i guess thats racing.

LT-R450ApK

GJ BUD,LOOKS LIKE A FEW STAYED HOME??
MAYBE I'll come out for the next race to play with the Heavy Hitters
I went to dade yesterday day and slapped them around for everyone
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

jayman

Yes, I too feel like I got ran over by a train.  I was already sore from practice on Thursday from Dade City.  We will see if I make it to Dade City Thursday night  ???
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

sykolincoln

I had a great time out there guys!! ha you feal tired!! try waking up at 4am driving to Tampa (from georgia) then racing, then driving to Frt Myers to drop off something after the race then driving back to Georgia! arival :2am! HA! but seriously that track was awesome! and I dont feal sore in the least! lol any way here is the trike standing from the race

TRIKE CLASS:
1st #13 ALAN SIMMONS
2nd #3 WALTER LEWIS
3rd #22 BILLY GOLIGHTLY
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

450R_Matt

The open experts were fast as hell. Hats of to Bud for dialing it in for the main event. Dave and Bill had a awesome race Battling for 1st. Wile they ran 3 or 4 laps side by side Bud ran them down and thru it in 3 wide in turns 3 and 4 with 2 laps to go. Bud came out on top by a half of quad or so for the win.
I had a blast in the vet class. The old 4 poke just doesn't get around as fast as that 2 smoker i had.  :'(
Doesn't matter anyway because I couldn't hold on anymore with the g's pulling and being out of shape..lol. I second the pain.. :ouch.gif

Chris, great job keeping the show rolling. You guys are a class act.

See you next time..Maybe Thunder bowl in a few weeks.  Matt
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

Forgot,  Looks like the tire market wil be jumping this week after seeing everyones right rear gone by the end of the day. Some used up 2... :o
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

Quote from: dynodon on May 06, 2007, 09:19:51 PM
I want to know if the "new guy" showed up to back up his smack talk ???????

Must of stayed home strokin his motor. 
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Hoosier Daddy

Thanks Matt!  Im sore too! I have a nice sunburn and my ankles are killing me! Things were moving so fast I only had breakfast at 7 am and then dinner at 9pm...  I tried running it like the AMA Flat Track races do and It worked very well. I dont think we had to wait on any riders. Thanks to you guys for being ready to go when called, it really made things go quickly.  A BIG FAT THANKS goes out to Liz Sisson. Since my wife was in the hospital, Liz jumped in and created all the line ups and that really heped me a great deal. Thanks Liz!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com