Sweet, I made Dirtwheels AND ATVSport!!!

Started by HondaATC, April 26, 2007, 12:19:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

renmus

 ;)  Way to go.  Good for you.  I remember riding a three wheeler.  That was a long time ago when I was young.

SWAMP_DONKEY


Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

HillKiller

Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 30, 2007, 10:47:42 PM
dude, can I get yer autograph?

Id@


    I think it's for sale on ebay already! ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HondaATC

Haha, not yet! Really though, its probably not made to much of a difference (yet) but hopefully, one day, it will be possible for me and any other trike racers to show up at an ATVA or AMA race and be able to compete. I really do kind of dream of showing up at an ATVA EDT (Extreme Dirt Track) race and running with the pros. Wishful thinking, but thats what I really want. Hopefully I'll even get there one day?  8)
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: HondaATC on April 30, 2007, 11:13:09 PM
Haha, not yet! Really though, its probably not made to much of a difference (yet) but hopefully, one day, it will be possible for me and any other trike racers to show up at an ATVA or AMA race and be able to compete. I really do kind of dream of showing up at an ATVA EDT (Extreme Dirt Track) race and running with the pros. Wishful thinking, but thats what I really want. Hopefully I'll even get there one day?  8)

Hat is off to you bro, more folks should stick to who they are. I loved three wheelers but sold out to todays ride with 99% of everyone else (they are fun though) I hope you get your wish also man.

BIGREDTIDE

Quote from: HondaATC on April 26, 2007, 09:30:39 PM
Thanks guys...heres a full size picture if anyone has not seen it before:





Hopefully we'll pick up a couple more racers from that. I'd sure love to see a full grid of trike racers, that'd be the coolest thing ever.
Dude...if I can find me a 250R or preferrably a 350X....I'll join 'ya for sure!!!

CONGRATS on the exposure!!
Jeff
'85 250ES Big Red
'03 CBR 600RR

HondaATC

Thanks guys! And Jeff, PM sent on the 350x :)
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com