What would you do this weekend if in my boots? -Decision has been reached.

Started by JackL, May 01, 2007, 12:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which would be your choice?

Adult L-Cross with good old ridin friend
Ride HoleyLands with bunch of neighbors I have never met yet.
Go try and prove a crazy womans theory a NICE camp can be built in a weekend.
Sleep alone under the stars in the most beautiful place in FL.
Shut up and go away.

JackL

Well there you have it folks, my choices, your decision.

Thanks for the support guys. ;) Luv ya all.

A buddy just got a brand new Big Bear and we will be taking him to the Holeylands to do a prerun of the proposed toughman mudboy race, and bust his cherry.

Arrival time is at 4:30AM Saturday 5/5 for anyone wanting to get it on with the Holeylands, or punch me in the eye...lol, if you can catch me.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

backwoods boy

NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Ida_Mann

your fingers say one thing, your posts say another,,,,,sheesh.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

sbripple

the more he speaks the wackier he seems.Keep diggin that hole.babble babble

JackL

Quote from: sbripple on May 01, 2007, 08:02:51 PM
the more he speaks the wackier he seems.Keep diggin that hole.babble babble

I'm going to take that as a compliment from you my friend.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

Lets give this a bump for anyone who may want to get it on. Where is my boy JohnF????
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

#8
Quote from: sbripple on May 01, 2007, 08:02:51 PM
the more he speaks the wackier he seems.Keep diggin that hole.babble babble

As for you, put some duct tape on that thing you call an ATV, strap it on the roof of your Kia and get your butt to the Holeylands 10:30AM 5/3 big boy.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

HVYHLR53

4:30AM, are you nuts? I can see going out at 8pm Friday night and staying out past 4:30am Saturday.
2006 Dodge Ram 1500
2006 Honda Rincon 680 - Mine
2006 Honda Rancher 350 - Hers
2006 Carter Talon GX150IIR - Mini Hers
2005 Honda Recon 250 - Mini Hers
2004 Harley RoadKing FLHPI - Mine
2003 Airboat "Glades" SB Chevy 350 5 Blade Warp Drive

"If my signal is flashing, Im not asking permission"

JackL

Quote from: HVYHLR53 on May 03, 2007, 12:45:11 AM
4:30AM, are you nuts? I can see going out at 8pm Friday night and staying out past 4:30am Saturday.

It isn't my schedule or idea of the right time.....Personally, I rarely sleep anyway so it's all good.

The weekend is totally in the air again, but today at 10:30AM...5/3, I will be at the parking lot of the HL parking lot to break in a new guy with a new bike / make and model are unknown as of yet. I'm told I will be surprised.


The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

HVYHLR53

Quote from: JackL on May 03, 2007, 08:17:57 AM
Quote from: HVYHLR53 on May 03, 2007, 12:45:11 AM
4:30AM, are you nuts? I can see going out at 8pm Friday night and staying out past 4:30am Saturday.

It isn't my schedule or idea of the right time.....Personally, I rarely sleep anyway so it's all good.

The weekend is totally in the air again, but today at 10:30AM...5/3, I will be at the parking lot of the HL parking lot to break in a new guy with a new bike / make and model are unknown as of yet. I'm told I will be surprised.




A friend of mine said, that the news man said, that some idiot for the State said, that we cant play in Holey Lands untill further said notice. So I said that it may be a Big Cypress weekend.
2006 Dodge Ram 1500
2006 Honda Rincon 680 - Mine
2006 Honda Rancher 350 - Hers
2006 Carter Talon GX150IIR - Mini Hers
2005 Honda Recon 250 - Mini Hers
2004 Harley RoadKing FLHPI - Mine
2003 Airboat "Glades" SB Chevy 350 5 Blade Warp Drive

"If my signal is flashing, Im not asking permission"

JackL

I just got back, it is bone dry. Not much fun out there, and the signs of 2x4 are all over the main trails Pathetic. My pictures will give you hope, it rained and more was coming when I left!!!!

Had a hell of a pre race from the parking lot to the buggy bridge though. Pics and video coming soon.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

miassmaro98

well i havent ride to the bridge yet but i saw them on google earth so i know were they are at.is it any good on the other side?
2006 wolverine 450 4x4
25 maxxis mudbugs
2k lb winch

----OFF ROAD DIESEL (RED)FOR SALE 3.50 A GALLON----

JackL

Quote from: miassmaro98 on May 04, 2007, 08:02:14 AM
well i havent ride to the bridge yet but i saw them on google earth so i know were they are at.is it any good on the other side?

It is all burned up right now, and it gets very sticky, REAL quick on that side. Riding it alone is a bad idea, no where to hook a winch up unless you are REAL lucky.

Anyway, the decision has been made to go thrash Macs. 6:00am at the boat ramp if you wish to join us, or even just to punch me in the eye. ;) Bring your helmet, you will be needing it.





The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

06 BaNsHeE

I might show up at macs and punch you in the face a couple times then ride with you

JackL

Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on May 04, 2007, 10:45:24 PM
I might show up at macs and punch you in the face a couple times then ride with you

Sounds like a plan. Lets video it so all the members can enjoy it. :) Heck, bring gtnwoods shovel..lol

I got a white F-250 and a ugly red Vinson. Hope to catch you out there.


The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com