I need to clear the air a little.

Started by JackL, April 30, 2007, 02:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HondaATC

What exactly is this thread about? The first sentence in the post doesn't make any sense with the rest of it to me  :D
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Kawa3

D@mn it, another bottom of the thread post for me again today! thats like 20 now I WANT THE TOP!
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

JackL

Quote from: Kawa3 on April 30, 2007, 04:56:14 PM

Buy an AC(Arctic Cat) 700(KQ engine)!


Finally!!!! Something constructive to come of this thread!!!! I am looking at one right now and liking it.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Kawa3

Quote from: JackL on April 30, 2007, 05:06:05 PM
Quote from: Kawa3 on April 30, 2007, 04:56:14 PM

Buy an AC(Arctic Cat) 700(KQ engine)!


Finally!!!! Something constructive to come of this thread!!!! I am looking at one right now and liking it.

If you are serious check out www.arcticchat.com and www.highlifter.com/forum/Arctic_Cat/forumid_19/tt.htm
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

iluvmuddin

I want to make it 100% perfectly clear JackL didnt leave anyone behind...
I know thats a fact even after 3 Michelob Ultras and an 1/8 of a Jack Daniels....i would know how to get back to my little truckypoo......
Hey Jack you never told me Good Luck ...lol....oops....i thought we were keepin it clean

Rebecca



JackL

Quote from: HondaATC on April 30, 2007, 04:56:41 PM
What exactly is this thread about? The first sentence in the post doesn't make any sense with the rest of it to me  :D


"On a very recent ride it has been suggested that I abandoned a rider in an unfamiliar place."


Don't think because you are my all time hero I won't spank you in this thread. What part isn't clear exactly?
(Please don't answer)
It makes perfect sense to me, and I hope the few people involved as well.

It was my AM rant, but I took some midol and everything is fine now.


BTW: Buy a Carbon Monoxide detector and an Arctic cat 700.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

SWAMP_DONKEY


JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

dirtygrl80

Save a horse ride a Cowboy.... or 4 - wheeler.

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Quad32x

I think he was following you thats why I was looking here. 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

JackL

Quote from: Quad32x on May 01, 2007, 01:40:42 PM
I think he was following you thats why I was looking here. 2:L


LOL, I feel like prey.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

sbripple

babble babble  babble    why do some people always have to have the last word? delete

JackL

Quote from: sbripple on May 01, 2007, 07:59:04 PM
babble babble  babble    why do some people always have to have the last word? delete

Drink another beer popular guy.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: JackL on May 01, 2007, 08:01:12 PM
Quote from: sbripple on May 01, 2007, 07:59:04 PM
babble babble  babble    why do some people always have to have the last word? delete

Drink another beer popular guy.

Hit up the crack pipe again...UN-popular guy.

JackL

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 01, 2007, 08:03:07 PM
Quote from: JackL on May 01, 2007, 08:01:12 PM
Quote from: sbripple on May 01, 2007, 07:59:04 PM
babble babble  babble    why do some people always have to have the last word? delete

Drink another beer popular guy.

Hit up the crack pipe again...UN-popular guy.

Is your pm button broken?
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com