Taladega bound

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, April 26, 2007, 06:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GENERAL-Z

are you guys band wagon fans or somthin
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

GENERAL-Z

good joke hes the best
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

cheropride

Quote from: Bounty on April 29, 2007, 11:25:41 PM
Quote from: wilburzbro on April 29, 2007, 06:15:44 PM
Face the facts everyone, #24 is best driver out there and when it is all said and done he will be recognized as the best ever. Please someone bring some facts to the table to prove he is not the best on the track right now.

WOW, I found a ally. Very well said. In this day of modern Nascar it is tough to do what he does week end and week out.

No I am with you too, actually the whole finally, Jeff Gordan rocks.... I only wish him Everham never split, because together they were awesome. 

I do think that it stunk that they were throwing beer cans onto the track, that's just wrong. 
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Anoriginal

Holy crap! Are you people actually arguing about NASCAR? Come on folks. Lets all step up the IQ's a little. It's entertainment, that's all.

cheropride

Quote from: Anoriginal on April 30, 2007, 04:58:27 PM
Holy crap! Are you people actually arguing about NASCAR? Come on folks. Lets all step up the IQ's a little. It's entertainment, that's all.

this ain't an argument, what's the old saying, rubbin is racin...   ;)

It's just a few and far between I get to actually meet another Gordan Fan.... lol
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

DRWalum

Quote from: Anoriginal on April 30, 2007, 04:58:27 PM
Holy crap! Are you people actually arguing about NASCAR? Come on folks. Lets all step up the IQ's a little. It's entertainment, that's all.

And what are you? Some high educated attorney or something  ;D
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

mud.junkie

All I know is it was a good race and all you fans in the stands need to grow up and stop throwing all that crap on the track.Yes Jeff won so what god i am so embarred to say i am a Redneck sometimes.I mean yeah lets show the rest of the world how dumb rednecks, show how smart we are.. Really glad they arrested some people sitting in the infield at turn 1 watching the cuffs go on was very enjoyable.
  Really wanted Junebug to win but hey he finished so it was a good day. I know some of you will give me crap about the dumb  stuff but, it only happens at the southern tracks never see it in vegas ,cali, or Phoenix.

Just my 2cents

cheropride

Quote from: mud.junkie on April 30, 2007, 10:17:12 PM
All I know is it was a good race and all you fans in the stands need to grow up and stop throwing all that crap on the track.Yes Jeff won so what god i am so embarred to say i am a Redneck sometimes.I mean yeah lets show the rest of the world how dumb rednecks, show how smart we are.. Really glad they arrested some people sitting in the infield at turn 1 watching the cuffs go on was very enjoyable.
  Really wanted Junebug to win but hey he finished so it was a good day. I know some of you will give me crap about the dumb  stuff but, it only happens at the southern tracks never see it in vegas ,cali, or Phoenix.

Just my 2cents

Couldn't agree with your more!!!  Like I told me husband, my gosh, if Gordan tried to the Alan Kawaki (i know sp), man he could of got belted in the head.  It's does make it look bad.....
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

SWAMP_DONKEY

N A S C A R

  Non Athletic Sport Created Around Rednecks.. ;D

susieblazer

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on April 30, 2007, 10:45:21 PM
N A S C A R

  Non Athletic Sport Created Around Rednecks.. ;D
As much as we enjoy NASCAR thats real funny right there , i don't care who you are!!!

  True story : Our friends went to Daytona 500 in the infield one year and as they were watching it all from atop the camper, a media camera zeroed in on the face of one of the brothers (who had called in sick to work) for all too see.........way to go Terry F. hahahaa
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Da_Mtg_Man

All I can say is WOW! What a blast. I have never seen so many motorhomes/campers and tents assembled in an area like that. We were in the infield right at turn 2 on estaboga blvd right off of Talladega blvd (for those of you that know where that is) I've got a bunch of pics but 90% of them can't be posted on this site. Let's just say that we gave away an entire hefty bag full of beads. ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 01, 2007, 10:08:26 AM
All I can say is WOW! What a blast. I have never seen so many motorhomes/campers and tents assembled in an area like that. We were in the infield right at turn 2 on estaboga blvd right off of Talladega blvd (for those of you that know where that is) I've got a bunch of pics but 90% of them can't be posted on this site. Let's just say that we gave away an entire hefty bag full of beads. ;)

well they better be posted on a site that will allow it. im gonna be checkin all day, lol.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

DRWalum

http://www.racingone.com/article.aspx?artnum=35073


To bad it was only 14 !! I witnessed this same bs in Apr. 04 as I sat there disgusted !! Notice the last statement, " reviewed for possible future changes ". When the fans are paying 6.00 for a cup of warm , flat beer , maybe they would have thought different !!
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com