Secret test craft spotted at AREA 51.

Started by JackL, April 30, 2007, 08:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL

I may be killed, but damn them all, The public must know what goes on in the world.

-The truth is out there.









Hehe, see that fuel pump hiding there..

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

cheropride

Showed my son, he thought that was way cool.... lol

Hey Jack, what are you like the offical atvflorida photographer, just kidding, you take some great pics.....
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

JackL

Quote from: cheropride on April 30, 2007, 08:53:50 PM
Showed my son, he thought that was way cool.... lol

Hey Jack, what are you like the offical atvflorida photographer, just kidding, you take some great pics.....

Haha, thank I try. Some are good, some are bad. The camera was actually lost in sugar sand for an hour, and run over by a buggy!! I found it by some miracle and got all the sand out and made it work again. This picture was taken after that.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

cheropride

Quote from: JackL on April 30, 2007, 09:06:30 PM
Quote from: cheropride on April 30, 2007, 08:53:50 PM
Showed my son, he thought that was way cool.... lol

Hey Jack, what are you like the offical atvflorida photographer, just kidding, you take some great pics.....

Haha, thank I try. Some are good, some are bad. The camera was actually lost in sugar sand for an hour, and run over by a buggy!! I found it by some miracle and got all the sand out and made it work again. This picture was taken after that.



Wow I need a camera like that, wish my nextel was that durable, lol.
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

JackL

Quote from: cheropride on April 30, 2007, 09:08:22 PM
Quote from: JackL on April 30, 2007, 09:06:30 PM
Quote from: cheropride on April 30, 2007, 08:53:50 PM
Showed my son, he thought that was way cool.... lol

Hey Jack, what are you like the offical atvflorida photographer, just kidding, you take some great pics.....

Haha, thank I try. Some are good, some are bad. The camera was actually lost in sugar sand for an hour, and run over by a buggy!! I found it by some miracle and got all the sand out and made it work again. This picture was taken after that.



Wow I need a camera like that, wish my nextel was that durable, lol.


Haha, it is a Canon A80 I got on ebay for $45. It actually shows how bad the sand at Area 51 actually is. I swear you could have your head run over and survive in spots!!!!
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

2strokinIt

hey cheropride..just be thankful your nextel makes phone calls!!!lol ;D ;)

i had the worst experience/service with nextel...

cheropride

I heard that.  I think my worst was our motorhome had a blown head gasket in Fellsmere, sitting right there at I95 and the gas station, and could not get service.  I also go thru I think one phone a year, this year instead of pay another 100 for the warranty replacement, which is another rip, I just upgraded it to the i580, but atleast they gave me a good deal.....

The only reason I stay w/nextel is direct connect, other than that..... :banghead.gif
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

1FasterBlaster

There was a VW convention here or something Sunday.I saw about 200 or more VW's holding up the Northbound side of the Skyway toll.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com