(((Please sign this)))

Started by DittoBabyGirl, March 22, 2005, 09:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DittoBabyGirl

Please sign this petition and pass it along to as many people as you can
 
We have to stop protecting the criminals and protect our KIDS instead
 
http://jessicaspetition.r8.org/
 
In memory of Jessica Lunsford...may her soul rest in peace  :'(
[url="http://www.dittobabygirl.com"]http://www.dittobabygirl.com[/url]

T2

Done my # is 12474, may God bless her soul, and family. [smiley=Unhappy.gif]
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

bluesman

PUT HIM IN GENERAL POPULATION........OR GET SPARKEY READY....BURN IN HELL

NPRVinson

#5
Done

YFZ450AndyH

General population would take care of that loser a lot quicker than our legal system would....

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Moose

Done.

Old sparky is way to easy for him. He needs a looooooooooooong slooooooooooooow punishment. With plenty of medical help to keep him alive. General population will take care of him.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

girlieblazer

Polaris Razor

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Tmack


love_to_roost

Havnt had chance to go there yet but I wish that @#$%%*
piece of human excrement gets what he deserves.This animal
needs the longest most cruel slow death imaginable.I am a
not very violent person but stuff like this just kills me.Burn
in hell .
96 warrior alba graphics renthal bars piaa light kit     11 to 1wiseco piston titanium valves 450 high lift cam 36mm mukuni with twist ,dg pipe paddles and holeshots

blupits04

I say since we can't kill em put all them A$$ holes in there own community so all they can mess with is each other! If they can make a place like Celebration or The Villages for certain people make a place that has Barbed wire and electric fences all around and they have Jobs and places to shop where they don't have to come around SANE people and WE won't have to pay for them to live while they mesws with our kids.  [smiley=abduct2.gif] someone call E.T. or MIB and have these dumb A$$'s sent somewhere..Send them all over to find OSAMA!
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

CAOSPOP

DONE DEAL. I'd Love to pull the swicth. Save the tax payers Money? Its worth every penny to FPL.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525


L.E._YFZ_2005

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

Harley_Honey


KFXhead

I couldnt figure out where to sign it, so I did the next best thing. I printed the petition & laid it on my sales counter at my equipment shop, & needless to say it is filling up quick. God has another angel & we still have a piece of garbage being supported by our tax dollars for years to come! >:( WE NEED CHANGE NOW!!!!!! Mr Busch, please stand up & act like a man & pass this law. Our children need it! I will shut out my lights & ac for a day so old sparky can take this POS to HELL where he belongs!!!!!!!!!!! God bless the Lunsford family & Jessie!!!!! BTW I am going to print extra copies & hand them out to customers to take to their jobs.

jjamesbar

this type of thing is a parents worst nightmare. my thoughts and prayers go out to this little girl and her family.

jef
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

DittoBabyGirl

It irritates the hell outta me that scum like this actually GET a trial...why waste the taxpayers money? He confessed. Guilty. End of story. Kill the bastard. It hurts when I have to tell my kid, no hon...you can't go outside and play until your older brother goes out...or explain to him over and over to trust no one and how there are sick people out there that will hurt him. Because of these sick pieces of garbage...my lil one, along with countless others have to lose the innocence of being a child....while these pieces of crap are allowed to roam freely. It up to US the parents to watch out for our kids. Know who you neighbors are...trust no one. And lets get as many people to sign that petition as possible. Thanks to all who signed and way to go KFXhead for passing them out!
[url="http://www.dittobabygirl.com"]http://www.dittobabygirl.com[/url]

stump66

This may sound wrong but if I was the cop assigned to transporting this scum back to florida somewhere along the line there would have been an unscheduled stop. I would uncuff him and give him to the count of 5 to run. 1, 2 oops he tried to escape. DONE DEAL HE CONFESSED!!! EVEN MY DOGS KNOW THE COMMAND "KEINE KINDER"(NO CHILDREN) AND WILL NOT TOUCH A CHILD!!!
HE SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN OUT FROM HIS PREVIOUS OFFENCES.
THATS OUR FAULT AS A SOCIETY.
BURN IN HELL YOU SCUM!!
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com