Main Menu

BARTOW

Started by trx#9, April 27, 2007, 02:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trx#9

I heard there back open for quads and the track is back like its was.
I figure I'd post something on here since nobody else has been doing any motocross chat. :-X
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

quad control


RTR_380/450R

That would be a good thing! Only place close for me to get seat time.
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Lilbro_RTR#999

LORD KNOWS YOU NEED IT.   YOU SUCK

#3 LTR450

The meeting must have went well for them,This is good news. :)

trx#9

Remember I said heard, I not sure yet. If anyone really knows pipe in. I'd like to go out there tomorrow and tear it up, if someone knows for sure. 8)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

trx#9

Went today, wasn't to bad. Tracks still a little small.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

dreth

Quote from: trx#9 on April 28, 2007, 09:42:42 PM
Went today, wasn't to bad. Tracks still a little small.


but the noise issue has been resolved?

trx#9

Until there court date. So there attorney said let'em ride.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!