Please guys and gals...

Started by Young Gun, April 28, 2007, 03:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young Gun

If you live in the SpringHill area and found a small package on the side of the road please return it to my house on the label.  It was the iPod that I was shipping to Mike (Da_Mtg_Man).  My mom was taking it to the P.O. on Friday morning and she put it on top of her Jeep to go get the garbage can and forgot it ??? We drove for alteast 2hrs looking for it with no results.  It will be lost on Waterfall DR, Spring Hill DR, or Deltona BLVD.  Their will be a small reward if someone finds it and returns it.  If anyone mircaulously found it on here and shipped it let me know since it WAS a prepaid label.  Thanks again guys.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

GENERAL-Z

wow man that stincks hope you get it back
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Bounty1

I hope whoever finds it returns it to you or goes to the post office and ships it.

Young Gun

Quote from: Bounty on April 28, 2007, 07:10:24 PM
I hope whoever finds it returns it to you or goes to the post office and ships it.

me to, they need to invent on-the-way to the P.O. insurance to. ::)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Young Gun

Quote from: Rebel on April 28, 2007, 03:38:24 PM
If you live in the SpringHill area and found a small package on the side of the road please return it to my house on the label.  It was the iPod that I was shipping to Mike (Da_Mtg_Man).  My mom was taking it to the P.O. on Friday morning and she put it on top of her Jeep to go get the garbage can and forgot it ??? We drove for alteast 2hrs looking for it with no results.  It will be lost on Waterfall DR, Spring Hill DR, or Deltona BLVD.  Their will be a small reward if someone finds it and returns it.  If anyone mircaulously found it on here and shipped it let me know since it WAS a prepaid label.  Thanks again guys.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

JackL

#6
Just to give you some hope, I lost my camera at AREA 51 in the land of relentless sugar sand and found it an HOUR later, run over by a buggy. The strap was all that was visible!!
That will tell you about the sand at Area 51, a buggy can run over your digital camera and it will survive!!

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

budman

I can't believe it...we need to move this to AREA 51!!!! >:D
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

JackL

Quote from: budman on April 30, 2007, 01:38:23 PM
I can't believe it...we need to move this to AREA 51!!!! >:D

Listen, me and you really need to ride Area 51 man. I saw an alien spaceship at the playpen right before I crawled through the best mud it had to offer, and showed EVERYONE up who didn't take off for hating me or to get some action.

Is it a crime to love mud or bud? That is an age old question.

PS: Never accept an open beer from crazy person.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Joedirt

I lost a 100 DOLLAR BILL  , please return it to me if you find it...
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

JackL

Quote from: Joedirt on April 30, 2007, 02:02:30 PM
I lost a 100 DOLLAR BILL  , please return it to me if you find it...

I'm sure it is next to my phone and spotlight.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on April 30, 2007, 04:11:43 PM
Quote from: budman on April 30, 2007, 01:38:23 PM
I can't believe it...we need to move this to AREA 51!!!! >:D

Listen, me and you really need to ride Area 51 man. I saw an alien spaceship at the playpen right before I crawled through the best mud it had to offer, and showed EVERYONE up who didn't take off for hating me or to get some action.

Is it a crime to love mud or bud? That is an age old question.

PS: Never accept an open beer from crazy person.


Quote from: MuddFreak77 on April 30, 2007, 04:11:43 PM

Maybe thats why we didn't accept any beer form you    :o :o


I don't recall offering you one.

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on April 30, 2007, 04:11:43 PM

And BTW no one cares that you seem to think you showed everyone up.  Quit running your mouth bragging on yourself!!!



Seeing as how you left before the real fun started, you will have to rely on people who were there. Rebbecca was. I'm sure she will be happy to tell you how both myself and a few other (HOLEYLAND) riders no less owned the playpen mud holes that stuck all the trucks and stuff where we were watching earlier when you did see me put my money where my mouth was, or did you forget?

What ever your problem with me is, you need to get it out. These little one line snipes are getting old.

Me and Chillin are planning a charity race and I call on you to participate and run with us.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

MuddFreak77

Jack I don't need to be in a race through the Holylands to prove I can ride.  I have proven myself to many people that I can ride and I will let them speak for me if they so choose.  As I have told you before I do not mud my quad anymore since I blew my old on up (in the mud).  I have seen what mud does to and engine and tranny and I cannot afford to be replacing quads every 2 years. 

BTW My vote is on Chillin
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

SWAMP_DONKEY

#13
Freak I think Jack is only trying to catch up with your Post count ...oh wait he is not a contributing member...Dont worry then. ;D



    HIJACKER :o

JackL

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on May 01, 2007, 12:30:03 AM
Jack I don't need to be in a race through the Holylands to prove I can ride.  I have proven myself to many people that I can ride and I will let them speak for me if they so choose.  As I have told you before I do not mud my quad anymore since I blew my old on up (in the mud).  I have seen what mud does to and engine and tranny and I cannot afford to be replacing quads every 2 years. 

BTW My vote is on Chillin

How do you prove you ride if you don't ride? I tried on Sunday with video. I haven't looked at them yet, but I have high hopes. I'm not sure why you think mud is any harder on a quad than sand or water, but what ever. Obviously, everyone in here knows you can ride, you have a quad...and no one spends that kind of money to make the shed look pretty.

IT does sound like you need a maintenance manual for your bike though if you are killing them in two years. I ride pretty hard...HAHAHA...and one of my favorite beaters is 20 years old.  HONDA, We make it simple!! The one you watched me treat like a stolen one is an 03, and believe me...it had an easy time on that ride/weekend. I swear when I was looking it over for cracks and washing yuck mud from the radiator earlier, it whispered in my ear, "I love River Ranch". It might just have been the voices in my head though from in my subconscious.



Good for you BTW, so how much can Chillins charity expect from you?
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 01, 2007, 12:36:44 AM
Freak I think Jack is only trying to catch up with your Post count ...oh wait he is not a contributing member...Dont worry then. ;D



    HIJACKER :o


Funny, do you need to be red or green to have clout? Sometimes content trumps $$$, even in America.

That said, let me see if I can fix that problem YOU have with me.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

SWAMP_DONKEY

OK Mr. Bones we have another Contributing member ;D  Keep the site going ladies and gents.

MuddFreak77

Quote from: JackL on May 01, 2007, 12:45:07 AM
How do you prove you ride if you don't ride? I tried on Sunday with video. I haven't looked at them yet, but I have high hopes. I'm not sure why you think mud is any harder on a quad than sand or water, but what ever. Obviously, everyone in here knows you can ride, you have a quad...and no one spends that kind of money to make the shed look pretty.

IT does sound like you need a maintenance manual for your bike though if you are killing them in two years. I ride pretty hard...HAHAHA...and one of my favorite beaters is 20 years old.  HONDA, We make it simple!! The one you watched me treat like a stolen one is an 03, and believe me...it had an easy time on that ride/weekend. I swear when I was looking it over for cracks and washing yuck mud from the radiator earlier, it whispered in my ear, "I love River Ranch". It might just have been the voices in my head though from in my subconscious.

Good for you BTW, so how much can Chillins charity expect from you?

I have all of the owners manuals for every bike and quad I have ever owned going back to my 80cc trike.  I know how to do maintance on any engine out there wether it be 2 or 4 stroke, gas or diesel.  I also can rebuild any engine out there.  So Maintance is NOT the issue.  When muddy water gets into places the water dries and leaves the dirt ie Carb Jets, vent tubes, radiators, etc.  yes they can all be cleaned but it requires much more work.  Mud riding is alot harder on a quad then trail riding.  Personally I LOVE trail riding and not really into mud anymore.  I get my thrills from going down the trail at 50+MPH and carving the perfect apex or hitting that perfect jump, yes I know I'm on a UTE but I have also had sport quads.  
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

MuddFreak77

Donkey then I guess he doesn't really know who we are......   

maybe he should go play with some of the other sites and see how he is treated over there,  aka FLMUDriders
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: JackL on May 01, 2007, 12:57:36 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 01, 2007, 12:49:35 AM
OK Mr. Bones we have another Contributing member ;D  Keep the site going ladies and gents.



Are you even trying to imply I am not a G'DAMN contributing member already?

You should go to my profile and read my posts before you talk son.

Someone with 800 BS one liners should pay extra. People who post good stuff should be freaking worshiped.

I think post count is a joke. If you can't tell who knows and who doesn't from their content, your head is not right and that number ain't helpin you anyway.


 OHH Yes I hit a nerve.... I LOVE IT? Chill and enjoy the site.   Oh worshiped one... LOL

JackL

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on May 01, 2007, 12:57:03 AM
Quote from: JackL on May 01, 2007, 12:45:07 AM
How do you prove you ride if you don't ride? I tried on Sunday with video. I haven't looked at them yet, but I have high hopes. I'm not sure why you think mud is any harder on a quad than sand or water, but what ever. Obviously, everyone in here knows you can ride, you have a quad...and no one spends that kind of money to make the shed look pretty.

IT does sound like you need a maintenance manual for your bike though if you are killing them in two years. I ride pretty hard...HAHAHA...and one of my favorite beaters is 20 years old.  HONDA, We make it simple!! The one you watched me treat like a stolen one is an 03, and believe me...it had an easy time on that ride/weekend. I swear when I was looking it over for cracks and washing yuck mud from the radiator earlier, it whispered in my ear, "I love River Ranch". It might just have been the voices in my head though from in my subconscious.

Good for you BTW, so how much can Chillins charity expect from you?

I have all of the owners manuals for every bike and quad I have ever owned going back to my 80cc trike.  I know how to do maintance on any engine out there wether it be 2 or 4 stroke, gas or diesel.  I also can rebuild any engine out there.  So Maintance is NOT the issue.  When muddy water gets into places the water dries and leaves the dirt ie Carb Jets, vent tubes, radiators, etc.  yes they can all be cleaned but it requires much more work.  Mud riding is alot harder on a quad then trail riding.  Personally I LOVE trail riding and not really into mud anymore.  I get my thrills from going down the trail at 50+MPH and carving the perfect apex or hitting that perfect jump, yes I know I'm on a UTE but I have also had sport quads.  

Sounds like you need to do what they say inside man. I get the same thrill going down the trail WFO. I did it all day SOLO Sunday I love it so much, I ALSO love mud. I was raised on it. We don't have sand like that incredible stuff here. I love doing 60 on my UTE...you know. :)

I also got three feet of air with a Vinson that ilovemuddin and BD will be happy to talk about... :)

Next time I believe I will bring my ATC250R and the ole zuki, it won't want to be missed. I also love 2 strokes.




The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 01, 2007, 01:01:00 AM
Quote from: JackL on May 01, 2007, 12:57:36 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 01, 2007, 12:49:35 AM
OK Mr. Bones we have another Contributing member ;D  Keep the site going ladies and gents.



Are you even trying to imply I am not a G'DAMN contributing member already?

You should go to my profile and read my posts before you talk son.

Someone with 800 BS one liners should pay extra. People who post good stuff should be freaking worshiped.

I think post count is a joke. If you can't tell who knows and who doesn't from their content, your head is not right and that number ain't helpin you anyway.


 OHH Yes I hit a nerve.... I LOVE IT? Chill and enjoy the site.   Oh worshiped one... LOL

You didn't hit a nerve with me. You two man butt luvers seem to be the ones with sticks. Please, tell us some more one line crap to ignore some more boys.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: JackL on May 01, 2007, 01:05:59 AM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on May 01, 2007, 12:57:03 AM
Quote from: JackL on May 01, 2007, 12:45:07 AM
How do you prove you ride if you don't ride? I tried on Sunday with video. I haven't looked at them yet, but I have high hopes. I'm not sure why you think mud is any harder on a quad than sand or water, but what ever. Obviously, everyone in here knows you can ride, you have a quad...and no one spends that kind of money to make the shed look pretty.

IT does sound like you need a maintenance manual for your bike though if you are killing them in two years. I ride pretty hard...HAHAHA...and one of my favorite beaters is 20 years old.  HONDA, We make it simple!! The one you watched me treat like a stolen one is an 03, and believe me...it had an easy time on that ride/weekend. I swear when I was looking it over for cracks and washing yuck mud from the radiator earlier, it whispered in my ear, "I love River Ranch". It might just have been the voices in my head though from in my subconscious.

Good for you BTW, so how much can Chillins charity expect from you?

I have all of the owners manuals for every bike and quad I have ever owned going back to my 80cc trike.  I know how to do maintance on any engine out there wether it be 2 or 4 stroke, gas or diesel.  I also can rebuild any engine out there.  So Maintance is NOT the issue.  When muddy water gets into places the water dries and leaves the dirt ie Carb Jets, vent tubes, radiators, etc.  yes they can all be cleaned but it requires much more work.  Mud riding is alot harder on a quad then trail riding.  Personally I LOVE trail riding and not really into mud anymore.  I get my thrills from going down the trail at 50+MPH and carving the perfect apex or hitting that perfect jump, yes I know I'm on a UTE but I have also had sport quads.  

Sounds like you need to do what they say inside man. I get the same thrill going down the trail WFO. I did it all day SOLO Sunday I love it so much, I ALSO love mud. I was raised on it. We don't have sand like that incredible stuff here. I love doing 60 on my UTE...you know. :)I also got three feet of air with a Vinson that ilovemuddin and BD will be happy to talk about... :)

Next time I believe I will bring my ATC250R and the ole zuki, it won't want to be missed. I also love 2 strokes.






How do you get a vinson to do 60MPH in the sugar sand??

JackL

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 01, 2007, 01:21:24 AM
Quote from: JackL on May 01, 2007, 01:05:59 AM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on May 01, 2007, 12:57:03 AM
Quote from: JackL on May 01, 2007, 12:45:07 AM
How do you prove you ride if you don't ride? I tried on Sunday with video. I haven't looked at them yet, but I have high hopes. I'm not sure why you think mud is any harder on a quad than sand or water, but what ever. Obviously, everyone in here knows you can ride, you have a quad...and no one spends that kind of money to make the shed look pretty.

IT does sound like you need a maintenance manual for your bike though if you are killing them in two years. I ride pretty hard...HAHAHA...and one of my favorite beaters is 20 years old.  HONDA, We make it simple!! The one you watched me treat like a stolen one is an 03, and believe me...it had an easy time on that ride/weekend. I swear when I was looking it over for cracks and washing yuck mud from the radiator earlier, it whispered in my ear, "I love River Ranch". It might just have been the voices in my head though from in my subconscious.

Good for you BTW, so how much can Chillins charity expect from you?

I have all of the owners manuals for every bike and quad I have ever owned going back to my 80cc trike.  I know how to do maintance on any engine out there wether it be 2 or 4 stroke, gas or diesel.  I also can rebuild any engine out there.  So Maintance is NOT the issue.  When muddy water gets into places the water dries and leaves the dirt ie Carb Jets, vent tubes, radiators, etc.  yes they can all be cleaned but it requires much more work.  Mud riding is alot harder on a quad then trail riding.  Personally I LOVE trail riding and not really into mud anymore.  I get my thrills from going down the trail at 50+MPH and carving the perfect apex or hitting that perfect jump, yes I know I'm on a UTE but I have also had sport quads.  

Sounds like you need to do what they say inside man. I get the same thrill going down the trail WFO. I did it all day SOLO Sunday I love it so much, I ALSO love mud. I was raised on it. We don't have sand like that incredible stuff here. I love doing 60 on my UTE...you know. :)I also got three feet of air with a Vinson that ilovemuddin and BD will be happy to talk about... :)

Next time I believe I will bring my ATC250R and the ole zuki, it won't want to be missed. I also love 2 strokes.






How do you get a vinson to do 60MPH in the sugar sand??

You need to have a seriously cool guide take you back where you can open up your bike in a variety of terrain at Area 51. I'm sure glad I ALWAYS ride with a GPS. When you download the tracks into the right software it is like some CIA type stuff, and will forever add to my love of the place.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Joedirt

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on May 01, 2007, 12:59:28 AM
Donkey then I guess he doesn't really know who we are......   

maybe he should go play with some of the other sites and see how he is treated over there,  aka FLMUDriders


Is there an issue Mudfreak?
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com