Ambushed while riding in ocala

Started by BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING), February 07, 2005, 03:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabee

A good thing to carry around with you, and law enforcement knows this, is O.C. spray. You hit someone with that stuff, and they wish they were dead. I recommend the 15% fogger type.
2005-Ford F150 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
2004-Volkswagon Jetta GLI
2005-Honda Rancher 4x4
2003-Honda 3??ex, ATP'd

jwscroll

The best defense is a good offense. Time to get a concealed weapons permit & a gun rack.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

bluesman

               I LIKE BELT FED....FULLAUTO   HE HE HE HE 8)

GSPKurt

Quotetrue, but why do they all have to live in Florida?!  

Nah, they don't all live in Florida. I have met some great people in this state, but the negative sh**t gets the publicity. I used to carry a 5 shot .38, but will upgrade to my 9mm from now on. That stuff scares me. They could have killed someone easily. My thoughts and prayers are with your brother and his friends. Makes me want to go on a "group ride"  ;) with you guys.
Kurt
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

CAOSPOP

9mm are ok but maybe you should look into the .40 S&W. Its sorda like a 9mm with the stopiing power of a .45ACP. The ballistics were at about 1100 FPS and with the size of the RND ive seen them do there dirty work on a trip to the morgue some time ago. YUCKY!!!!

GSPKurt

I like the .40, but I already have a 9!
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

MotoMike

#56
I've got a S&W 357 magnum with an 8" weighted barrell!  A round of hollow points should do the trick...[smiley=Wacko.gif] [smiley=box.gif]  If not, I've got a Remington 870 12ga that shoots 3.5" shells, with a full turker choke to keep a tight pattern or a Mosseberg 12 ga, or for the far away shots...little 243 rifle or semi auto 30/06 and a few other shotguns like 4/10 pump, 20 ga single shot...so on...lol

Sorry to hear about your bros troubles.  I can't believe those pu$$ies did that!  I actually have a camp in Ocala, in Hog Valley.  There are some pretty bad ass people that live in the Valley.  But I am sure those punks came from somewhere else, ESPECIALLY if they have 22's on their Silverado.

I am all up for an "A$$ kicking" ride to the forrest!

Mike

jwscroll

The best way to avoid a confrontation is a visible show of force. A 12Gauge in the gun rack can work wonders at making punks behave.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

GSPKurt

QuoteThe best way to avoid a confrontation is a visible show of force. A 12Gauge in the gun rack can work wonders at making punks behave.

Excellent point.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

seaviper

This is why I like to bring along my friend Walther.
Polaris 700 Twin, Warn 3000lb winch, Lowrance iFinder Hunt GPS,Continental double ATV trailer

warrior123

Quotethis kinda stuff really gets under my skin. This sounds like some punks that prolly live around the area and hang out there often. Maybe we need to take an all guy group ride to ONF. We'll see how they like being out numbered when it's 250 on 15.  ;)

A fight is a fight, but neing jumped and kicked once you're down is completely unbelievable.  :( Everone be careful if you're in the forest and if you see anything similar to this just leave the area!
im game anyone finds out who they are ill go

MrPolaris

That's why I carry a concealed weapon, with permit

I would have unloaded on those motherf_ckers.

Give it time my friends, someone will talk, trust me.   They will talk.    Someone knows someone, etc, etc.  It'll get back to you.  Before you know it you'll know who did it, get a first/last name, search public records and hunt them down.


jackass4life

you so very right  any man and i mean any man that would do that  is no man at all
QuoteYou know.... what kind of man would hit a woman?
I just cant understand that..
The world we live in is a pretty scary place, the past 50 years has changed so dramaticly..
RICK


jackass4life

that is very jaw dropping  sory to hear
RICK


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com