Brevard county atv club

Started by bmd11, April 20, 2007, 09:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmd11

I don't know how many are out there, but is anyone interested in starting an ATV club in Brevard?
Let me know if your are interested...
Thanks,
BMD
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

Ida_Mann

I believe there already is one based in Brevard,,,,Muddy Waters I think,,,,I met them out at 5A once.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Fox17

yea, my dad worked with a guy from one club over here. it was called southern knights or something. there are a few others too. some are FTR backed or whatever.

ananomaly

Lets join up with East coast muddy girls. ;) ::)
05 eiger 4x4 manual
04 bruin
05 f150 crew 4x4
Gotta work but wanna ride.
Life should be a journy to the grave, body thoroughly used up,
totally worn out and screaming " Woo-Hoo...What a ride."

GENERAL-Z

do you guys know were the compound is in melborne/palm bay
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

bmd11

Quote from: redneck4x4chad on April 21, 2007, 08:28:26 PM
do you guys know were the compound is in melborne/palm bay

Southwest corner of Palm Bay, but it's closed unless you own property out there...  :'(
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

Fox17


East Coast Dirty Girls

East Coast "Dirty" girls.....and come on.  We ride everyhwere....We had a Family fun day out at 5A this weekend.  Had a great time.  Also, we do not have membership fees or any of that.  Just come on out, participate and ride....nothing to it.  We have a schedule of events we do and we have plenty of family rides.....If you are interested email the club and you can get on our list.   I try to distribute our schedule out and it is posted.  Next couple of months are going to be busy.  Also keep in mind, there are some great people in our club.  Guys, girls and youngin's.  EVERYONE IS ALWAYS WELCOME! 


ATVgirl

bmd11

Sounds good, but I'm not sure if I'd like being called a "Dirty Girl"  2:L 2:L 2:L 
Dirty Mack... That's more like it!
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

East Coast Dirty Girls

lmao....i understand.....same thing some of the guys say.  But they pretty much shut up at some of the events (hot pants for example) they don;t seem to mind being part of the club that gets cute girls we find to get into little shorts!  hehehe.  Seriously, there are almost just as many guys in our group than girls.  I would say about 30-40 of us girls, around 20 or so guys.  It is a fairly large group.   The guys in the group are a great bunch.  No hot heads, no drama and are some of the nicest people you could ever meet.  I know that i have a pretty high opinion of every one in our club but come out and ride with us you will too.  Like I said to ya before, you are always welcome to come on out.  We will be at the Rally and we have a few events that I am working on in the upcoming months.  Hope to see ya there.

ATVgirl

GENERAL-Z

i used to live in palm bay and it was open for a long time till some  kids were messin around an got killed,then they closed it for a while and now i herd you can ride there a gain if your not acting crazy or going over 30mph or somthing
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

GENERAL-Z

can you still fly rc airplanes out there?
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

team_quad_green

I was muddy waters VP I lived in brevard but there world headquarters is in Deltona or Osteen.Closest thing to a atv club in brevard I seen was southern knights and they dont do much any more. I will help you guys out and maybe join but I wont be a president or vp. Plus I have Im a proud supporter of the orignal east coast dirty girls.
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

GENERAL-Z

i found this in your signature and i liked it alot 2006 3500 4x4 duramax chevy
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

team_quad_green

I gotta have a strong truck to pull my toyhauler 75mph or faster to races and events
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

GENERAL-Z

try to get a ford or dodge to to that all you get is  :'( lol
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

bmd11

Quote from: "Mr. 400ex" on April 26, 2007, 07:32:42 PM
can you still fly rc airplanes out there?

IT'S CLOSED TO ATVs UNLESS YOU OWN PROPERTY!  :'(
RC planes are there everyweekend.
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

GENERAL-Z

2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com