c&r riding

Started by grizzlyranger, April 23, 2007, 03:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grizzlyranger

What is the type of riding out there i live on the east coast of florida and dont want to drive all the way to the other side to be disappointed
mine 07 green grizz 660 snorkeled tranny, winch, reverse limiter bypass, and 27 inch mudlites
dads 06 camo eiger fully snorkeled
[url="http://floridaatv.com/"]http://floridaatv.com/[/url]

Keeter

Lots and lots of land and mud and space. Some water.  maybe more after some rain.  I drive 1 1/2 hours there and it is very worth the drive to me. I prefer C&R over L-cross. Great people ride at C&R.   
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

papahouse

Where is C&R some directions would be great

grizzlyranger

mine 07 green grizz 660 snorkeled tranny, winch, reverse limiter bypass, and 27 inch mudlites
dads 06 camo eiger fully snorkeled
[url="http://floridaatv.com/"]http://floridaatv.com/[/url]

bluestroker

very fun good riding  :)
02 - Grizzly 660
ITP Rims
Winch
1 1/2 in spacers (Front and Back)

redneckjetski

Is C&R open to the public every weekend?
Can you camp in a tent?  Are there trails or just mud holes?

C R MOTORSPORTS

Yes you can camp... Tent... Camper etc..... 

Thanks everyone for the support!  See you all at the Tracy Lawrence Concert!!! 5/11/07 -5/13/07
he is performing on 5/12/07!!! ;D
Home of Jason Aldean's "Hicktown" Video.
Come play in what nature made!

yfz122

Quote from: C R MOTORSPORTS on April 30, 2007, 03:02:42 PM
Yes you can camp... Tent... Camper etc..... 

Thanks everyone for the support!  See you all at the Tracy Lawrence Concert!!! 5/11/07 -5/13/07
he is performing on 5/12/07!!! ;D
you guys should try to open a little more often.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

MudOutLaw97

Its a lot better than l-cross its a big cluster there, C&R has more people and more room I go every time its well worth the drive!
06 polaris sportsman 500 HO EFI on 28 outlaws, 3000 waren

crom A zone

i like them both c and r is more for mudding and l cross is for mudding but for more partying so i do both almsot every month they both do a great job so i will almsot have to say they are equel is all depends what mood u are in
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

r6realtor

Quote from: C R MOTORSPORTS on April 30, 2007, 03:02:42 PM
Yes you can camp... Tent... Camper etc..... 

Thanks everyone for the support!  See you all at the Tracy Lawrence Concert!!! 5/11/07 -5/13/07
he is performing on 5/12/07!!! ;D
Do you guys think you will ever open every weekend or just for events once a month? I have only been twice and had a really great time, awesome riding but it is just so crowed and so many people drinking, makes me nervous. I would love to come more often if it wasn't so crowed and Iam sure it wouldn't be so crowed if it was open every weekend or maybe there would be just as many people, I don't know? just my 2 cents ;D
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

broncobabe

Sunday and Friday are less crowded for obvious reasons.
As far opening more than once a month's ladies at the front gate said the local authorities (i.e Commissioners, water management) will only give permits to open once a month.
The time in between allows the vegetation to recover from the gas and toxins the vehicles leave, 
I never even thought about all of that.
I also asked about the fenced areas's some hold cows and some are protected grasses and I guess wetlands.

r6realtor

Quote from: broncobabe on May 10, 2007, 03:29:04 PM
Sunday and Friday are less crowded for obvious reasons.
As far opening more than once a month's ladies at the front gate said the local authorities (i.e Commissioners, water management) will only give permits to open once a month.
The time in between allows the vegetation to recover from the gas and toxins the vehicles leave, 
I never even thought about all of that.
I also asked about the fenced areas's some hold cows and some are protected grasses and I guess wetlands.

Thanks, I guess that makes sense as far as letting the land recover. It sure would be nice if they were open more often, unbelievable how goverment authorities can tell you how you can use YOUR land. :(
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com