Where is the ONFA located

Started by Loven It, April 25, 2007, 01:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loven It

99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

KB

Loven it,
I don't think they have an office/store front or anything like that if thats what you mean. But I think one of the guy's lives in Hog Valley. I'm not sure though.

GrizzlyBear

We operate out of the OHV Center on FR 88 in the northern part of the forest.  I also operate out of my real estate office at 51 Pine Court Drive, Ocala, Fl 34472.  I have a weekend home in hog Valley.  Phone number if you want to call is 352-680-9717

Terry
2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

Loven It

Hey Terry thanks - I was just trying to place it to see if I had been near that location before.

Again - Thanks!
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT