Riding in Naples

Started by Raptor700, April 20, 2007, 06:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raptor700

Does anyone know of any places in Naples that I could ride a sport quad?
My wife wants to take the kids to Naples for the weekend and go to the beach.
I want to go riding

IXIswamperIXI

I was born and raised in Naples... as far as I know there really isn't any place leagal.  There use to be a lot of places to ride but it has been all taken away from the kids.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Raptor700

Okay is there any place close to there? maybe 30 min away that you know of?
This bites.

IXIswamperIXI

There may be but I don't know of any that are legal.  A little later today some other people on here might know, sorry.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

svtbolt04

You could drive to seminole mx.. Its only 62 miles away.. Collier county hates atv's...

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

JackL

You could drive 100mph to the Holeylands, but personally I would put in some time at mm52 on alley.

Sure is a SHAME you can't go experience "the squares",  20 minutes away from where you will be...
Probably the greatest riding spot Florida ever had.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

z400stunter

Nope, nothing around Naples at all.  I have 2 very expensive paper weights at the moment.  Anybody want a z400?
JUMP IT!

JackL

Quote from: z400stunter on April 23, 2007, 07:48:25 PM
Nope, nothing around Naples at all.  I have 2 very expensive paper weights at the moment.  Anybody want a z400?

That must suck. I use to get so excited going over the Everglades BLVD bridge...and I'm in Lauderdale.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

dirtycruiser

Raptor700 , you've got an IM on where to ride when you visit, if it's not to late..... only minutes above Naples...
2009 Renegade 800r X
2007 Outlander 800 Max LTD
27" Mudlite XTR's on ITP 14" SS212, SS106 rims
Precision Racing Steering Stabilizer
Dobeck Gen 3 electronics
BRP HD front springs
Warn XT 30 winch
HMF Exhaust pipe
Dalton Pro Clutch
Ricochet Skids
K & N filter
Insurance

svtbolt04

Dirty, share with me please.. I am a local..
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

dirtycruiser

svt, you got mail, hope it helps.
2009 Renegade 800r X
2007 Outlander 800 Max LTD
27" Mudlite XTR's on ITP 14" SS212, SS106 rims
Precision Racing Steering Stabilizer
Dobeck Gen 3 electronics
BRP HD front springs
Warn XT 30 winch
HMF Exhaust pipe
Dalton Pro Clutch
Ricochet Skids
K & N filter
Insurance

svtbolt04

Thanks man, I know about that place. Its fun while it isnt a huge lake.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

GENERAL-Z

off of bonita beach rd. theres a alot of trails
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy