The time has come..

Started by SWAMP_DONKEY, April 24, 2007, 06:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SWAMP_DONKEY

Yep I have been putting it off.. but now she has to be done... going Monday @ 1:30 for knee surgery  :P Dr. Winters in Orlando I guess he does all the Orlando Magic.... so I guess he is good. I have tried to put if off untill after the Rally but no luck :(

bluestroker

02 - Grizzly 660
ITP Rims
Winch
1 1/2 in spacers (Front and Back)

MuddFreak77

Good Luck Scotty!!!!  If you need anything let me know.
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

renmus

Good luck, we will put you in our prayers.

Fox17

#4
id be careful with him. look at grant hill, he is always goin back for surgery. lol.

anyway good luck. we'll pray for ya.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Fox17 on April 24, 2007, 06:53:06 PM
id be careful with him. look at grant hill, he is always goin back for surgery. lol.

anyway good luck. we'll pray for ya.

Your the 4th one to say that ;D lol

Moose

Good luck man, I had my right one worked on and it's better than the other one now. Where my Mom lives, there's an 80 year old man had both knees replaced at the same time. Last time I was there I saw him walking getting his exercise and you could hardly tell, other than him being very careful where each step was placed.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

450rcrazy

prayers sent for a succesfull surgery and a speedy recovery

mud.junkie

wish you all the best i had knee surgery last year and i was walking in 5 days just stick to what they tell you and do your physical therapy and you will be back to normal fast


Good luck

FOREMANRON

Quote from: Fox17 on April 24, 2007, 06:53:06 PM
id be careful with him. look at grant hill, he is always goin back for surgery. lol.

anyway good luck. we'll pray for ya.
BUT SWAMP DON`T RUN UP AND DOWN A BASKETBALL COURT ALL DAY GOOD LUCK SCOTT
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

cheropride

From people that I know that had the procedure, their only regret was not doing it sooner.  Once it healed, and took the P/T, life without pain is a beautiful thing.

You are in my prayers, pray for a speedy recover.
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Da_Mtg_Man

Been there done that. 5 times actually. My left knee was reconstructed and then I tore the acl about a yr later then tore the other knees acl a yr later and just went back and forth between knees until I racked up 2 scopes on each knee and a reconstruct on one of them.
Anyways, You'll be up and around in a matter of a couple days. Matter of fact, The Dr will want you walking on it the next day.Just make sure to use the percosets, You will need them.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

big-daddy

good luck Scott......Oh is you dont want to drive to Orlando, I'll be at RR this weekend with my one of kind knife. Be more than glad to take care of it for you..............I work cheap! two six packs will take care of it, one before and one after ;)  Sorry but No foot long hotdog for payment
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

qt314nfla

Good lucky Scott.  If you need anything call me.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: cheropride on April 24, 2007, 11:28:19 PM
From people that I know that had the procedure, their only regret was not doing it sooner.  Once it healed, and took the P/T, life without pain is a beautiful thing.

You are in my prayers, pray for a speedy recover.


Yes I know what they mean..I should have done this awhile ago but... DONKEYS ARE HARD HEADED ::)
Ricky, I will let you do the next one, O.K.

big-daddy

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on April 25, 2007, 01:17:38 AM
Quote from: cheropride on April 24, 2007, 11:28:19 PM
From people that I know that had the procedure, their only regret was not doing it sooner.  Once it healed, and took the P/T, life without pain is a beautiful thing.

You are in my prayers, pray for a speedy recover.


Yes I know what they mean..I should have done this awhile ago but... DONKEYS ARE HARD HEADED ::)
Ricky, I will let you do the next one, O.K.


Scotty your crazy........... Good luck!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: big-daddy on April 25, 2007, 01:26:13 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on April 25, 2007, 01:17:38 AM
Quote from: cheropride on April 24, 2007, 11:28:19 PM
From people that I know that had the procedure, their only regret was not doing it sooner.  Once it healed, and took the P/T, life without pain is a beautiful thing.

You are in my prayers, pray for a speedy recover.


Yes I know what they mean..I should have done this awhile ago but... DONKEYS ARE HARD HEADED ::)
Ricky, I will let you do the next one, O.K.


Scotty your crazy........... Good luck!

Yea... CRAZY for waiting this long and until I made it worse ???

SWAMP_DONKEY

Tomorrow is the big day..it was supposed to be last Monday but Sherry had to have her appendics removed so we both couldnt be down. It has lasted just long enough..I almost cant walk on it anymore.  I cant wait....Football, Motocross and Martial Arts are to blame but I wouldnt have changed anything ;)  See you guys soon ...and able to ride 8)

FishaHallic

It could be worse, you could be going in for the big V (vasectomy)  :O.  Good luck

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: FishaHallic on May 07, 2007, 02:46:09 AM
It could be worse, you could be going in for the big V (vasectomy)  :O.  Good luck

  Well @ 37 I use my knee more :o

FishaHallic

I hear ya, when the time comes the big V not as bad as it sounds.  Good luck on the surgery tomorrow  :ThumbsUp.gif

susieblazer

 Best of luck to you and make sure that the Doc is using a Conmed/Linvatec surgical handpiece ........(wink wink)  :ThumbsUp.gif  We make the best in the WORLD!!!
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: susieblazer on May 07, 2007, 03:45:34 AM
Best of luck to you and make sure that the Doc is using a Conmed/Linvatec surgical handpiece ........(wink wink)  :ThumbsUp.gif  We make the best in the WORLD!!!

His name is Dr. Winters out of Orlando he has 6 Patents on knee replacement surgery and devises..but I will make sure to walk ot if he doesnt use your product...(WINK WINK) ;)

susieblazer

 
Hey i am sure you will , Hoss400 had rotator cuff surgery 3 years ago and was back at 100 per cent with his shoulder again...and it doesn't matter what company even tho its just them and Stryker.....the Doctor is the one doing the job......... :bow.gif




  PS are you mudmoneys dad?
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

JackL

My mother had the same procedure and i think she can jump higher now.

You will be fine, best wishes.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.