Score - Anoriginal V. Lisa

Started by Anoriginal, April 24, 2007, 03:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoriginal

So, anyone keeping score? I'm not but I think I'm winning.  :D :D

FOREMANRON

2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

ScooterB

Quote from: Anoriginal on April 24, 2007, 03:51:52 PM
So, anyone keeping score? I'm not but I think I'm winning.  :D :D

Does it rally matter ?? 
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

Joedirt

Quote from: ScooterB on April 24, 2007, 04:07:55 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on April 24, 2007, 03:51:52 PM
So, anyone keeping score? I'm not but I think I'm winning.  :D :D

Does it rally matter ?? 

Some think it REALLY does
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Anoriginal

Quote from: ScooterB on April 24, 2007, 04:07:55 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on April 24, 2007, 03:51:52 PM
So, anyone keeping score? I'm not but I think I'm winning.  :D :D

Does it rally matter ?? 

No, but it sure is funny.

renmus

She should be given an automatic handicap like in golf.

VForcedave

I have not figured out what the hell she is trying to do if anything. Can someone expalin that to me and a few others so maybe we can get a handle on what this strange lady is all about.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

qt314nfla

Quote from: trx#9 on April 24, 2007, 05:21:34 PM
I think neither one can score :-\

LMAO!  Now that's a funny comment right there.  I don't care who you are!

dynodon

#9
If this were the UFC, Matt would have gotten the K.O lonnnggggggg ago !! LOL
Matt, paul, and Shawn, You three are doing a GREAT job, the move is a MINOR set back. Keep looking forward as always, keep up the good work ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Moose

This one's to easy to answer. After reading 3-4 words from her I'm done and move on.
Doesn't look like she's here to enjoy the sport, just wants to rant. I have an ex-wife for that.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

bigscrub79

Quote from: dynodon on April 24, 2007, 05:28:45 PM
If this were the UFC, Matt would have gotten the K.O lonnnggggggg ago !! LOL
Matt, paul, and Shawn, You two are doing a GREAT job, the move is a MINOR set back. Keep looking forward as always, keep up the good work ;D
Good thing you arent keepin score Don.  ;)

There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count, and those who cant. ;D
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

mud.junkie

Good thing you arent keepin score Don. 

There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count, and those who cant.

So Bigscrub what is th 3rd kind of people?


You know i had to ask lol

dynodon

OH, so I have had too many today !!!!!!!!!!!!! I just fixed it  ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

dynodon

Quote from: mud.junkie on April 24, 2007, 07:22:33 PM
Good thing you arent keepin score Don. 

There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count, and those who cant.

So Bigscrub what is th 3rd kind of people?


You know i had to ask lol
Yeah, What he said !!!!! LOL
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Bigscrb15

Quote from: mud.junkie on April 24, 2007, 07:22:33 PM
Good thing you arent keepin score Don. 

There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count, and those who cant.

So Bigscrub what is th 3rd kind of people?


You know i had to ask lol

3rd kind are people like Don, they think they can count, but they really can't.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

dynodon

Just like I cant count the number of times you have been BEHIND ME !!!!! Admit it, you want to be just like ME LOL ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

bigscrub79

Quote from: dynodon on April 24, 2007, 07:52:40 PM
Just like I cant count the number of times you have been BEHIND ME !!!!!
I will just leave that alone. Oh yeah and Anoriginal is way ahead of Lisa. The smacketh downeth continues.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

dreth

Im just glad that Matt is on my side ;)

right or wrong I will delete any thread she starts or replies to in my section! PERIOD! IF THIS WAS MY SITE she would be GONE ;D

Ida_Mann

Quote from: mud.junkie on April 24, 2007, 07:22:33 PM
Good thing you arent keepin score Don. 

There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count, and those who cant.

So Bigscrub what is th 3rd kind of people?


You know i had to ask lol

the third kind of people would be the kind who would ask who the third kind of people are ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Dreth on April 24, 2007, 10:15:06 PM
Im just glad that Matt is on my side ;)

right or wrong I will delete any thread she starts or replies to in my section! PERIOD! IF THIS WAS MY SITE she would be GONE ;D

funny, I've heard that before;-)

oh if only I could do it......

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Sleazy_Rider78

I find it to be a great source of entertainment seeing her get spanked by anoriginal. 
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Moose

Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 24, 2007, 10:29:35 PM
Quote from: Dreth on April 24, 2007, 10:15:06 PM
Im just glad that Matt is on my side ;)

right or wrong I will delete any thread she starts or replies to in my section! PERIOD! IF THIS WAS MY SITE she would be GONE ;D

funny, I've heard that before;-)

oh if only I could do it......

Id@

I was thinking the same thing when I read that trash she posted.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

JackL

Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on April 24, 2007, 10:34:42 PM
I find it to be a great source of entertainment seeing her get spanked by anoriginal. 

No doubt.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

1FasterBlaster

   I'm mad.I don't know why, but it seems like the thing to do watching all that has transpired here lately.I think what she is doing is corrupting the peaceful balance of friendly conversation.
   I'm with Dreth...delete and block  all the stupid Fockers with useless input!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com