big bear exhaust?

Started by bahamas, April 24, 2007, 01:55:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bahamas

I have a 01 big bear 400 4x4 with 26" mudlights and i was going to get a exhaust and a jet kit. any recomendations, and should i go with slip on or full system :(? thanks

Mars

I would stick with a slip on with a spark arestor. That engine was made for low end grunt, nothing on top for a full system to bring out. (I owned a 02). A slip on should bring back some of the grunt the 26s took away.
You should been fine with one size up on the main if you leave the air box alone.
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

bahamas

ight thanks, do you recomend a pipe for the bike tho

svtbolt04

Check into the HMF utility series. Voted best exhaust manufacture of the year.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

bahamas

ok thanks, one more question tho, what website .....highlifter?