MIAMI MX PARK PICS

Started by Eric5555, April 20, 2007, 06:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LTR450 994

Quote from: TRX470r on April 21, 2007, 11:36:18 PM
Miami MX is really not that bad. In fact it's better than it was. its by far not Seminal but for being a close place to Miami and the times I've been there it's not that packed. Also it's not open all week till sunset. The only thing is that it's $25 to ride. If i had a choice I would ride Seminal not only because it's a better track but but it's also cheaper $22. I met the new owner the other day and he seams like a nice guy and seams eager to get the place set up better. A discounted annual pass would be a great thing. I only work like 30 min from there and i would go a couple of times a week.
sounds like they have done some improvments since ive last been there. I hope it continues and the place gets better cause yes i would really like to ride at a quality track thats only 20 minutes away from me.

TRX470r

I have some pics of the track (Miami MX) how do i post them on here?
05' Honda TRX450r  FTR #8  +30C

LTR450 994

Quote from: TRX470r on April 22, 2007, 04:48:27 PM
I have some pics of the track (Miami MX) how do i post them on here?
you can host them thru imageshack.com or photobucket.com and just copy and paste the link to here


LTR450 994

good pics, were you guys the only ones there??  doesnt seem to be anyone esle on the track. hope the camera gets cleaned after all that dust flying around..lol they need a water system out there baddddd.

TRX470r

Actually when we got there they were working on the sprinkler system and after those pics they did turn them on. I also saw the lights on the floor that they are going to put up for night riding. Damn this place does have potential and I hope they do get it set up right.
05' Honda TRX450r  FTR #8  +30C

450R_Matt

Is Pete running this track? Its sure looks like the old Florida Sports park MX that had here in Naples.
Ask him about it if it is him running it.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

klutchbuster400

He was the previous owner but now I believe it is under new magangement.

TRX470r

I don't rememeber the guys name. He is new and he says he has a long history in MX.
05' Honda TRX450r  FTR #8  +30C

Eric5555

a guy name Griff owns it now
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com