whoops at croom please read

Started by suzi417, March 21, 2005, 03:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suzi417

hey everyone please pick a trail at croom fix it a little put your name at the begining of it and your time at the end we have the ok to fix the place according to the supervisor for the division of forestry there at the park let see who has the best trail and time

dvx400#1

cool are they supling {sp} the equipment also :-/

suzi417

they will use the big bulldozer where they can fit it only in winter season because of high probability for fires now, but anyone want to bring a bobcat your welcome they encourage it.

Ida_Mann

could this be progress?

holly clap blatman.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Toomey

What do they use all those $50 fees for then?
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Redridertrx450r

#5
I find that hard to believe.  That is
a big liability, now let us bring heavy equipment
in the park. Not too wise.
Go Big Or Go Home

F R E E S T Y L E =  MY  ANTIDRUG

ONCE YOU GO METAL RAMP YOU NEVER GO BACK TO DIRT  (sometimes)

QUADSONLYREVOLUTION.COM

tampaboy813

Quotecould this be progress?

holly clap blatman.

Id@
lol ..[Spock]For gods sake Jim...Lets hope so![/Spock]

MIRACLEMAN

   Damn it jim, I'm a rider not a construction worker!  No, realy, that is cool. I was there two weeks ago with my wife and daughter, and started to move some fallen tree's out of a trail. Another guy came along, and said " Hey, we are not suppused to mess with the natural occurance of mother nature." I scratched my head and said "uh huh". I cleared the trail anyway, but it agrivated me. Then I was paranoid like I raped the neighbors cat or something. I think if everyone helps out a little in the problem area's, we can keep a great riding area. It will also show our devotion and lengths we will go to have a nice place to ride.
     Happy trails!                            Miracleman
KAW-BRUTEFORCE 750....ME
HONDA-RANCHER 350....WIFE
KAW-BAYOU 250....DAUGHTER

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com