This was in our garage........

Started by susieblazer, April 19, 2007, 07:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susieblazer


  Chino's ride needed some welding...........

[attachment deleted by admin]
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

susieblazer

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

susieblazer

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

1FasterBlaster

   That's not right, showing my Baby naked for everyone to see.That's my girl!!
  Frame reinforcements...get them people!!

1FasterBlaster

   You forgot new valve spring, gaskets, steering stem assembly, rims & tires, and ported & polished heads...WOOHOO!!
   I almost forgot to add, Bill does excellent work!!

klutchbuster400

Wow that blows, I've heard of a weaker 03 frame but I never experienced it.

1FasterBlaster

#6
   Yep, if you ride hard, it helps to reinforce your frame.It wasn't broken, it just had some minor cracks.But I figured, better safe than sorry!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com