Heres my Banshee

Started by 2strokinIt, March 27, 2007, 04:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2strokinIt

nothing special....but great for my first bike......any suggestions or opinions are appreciated

http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w13/2strokinit01/

eldiablo64

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Ride1Rob

She looks good! Did you get that problem taken care of?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

KB

nothin run's like a Banshee!

2strokinIt

yea rob...i unscrewed my right side carb. cap and the spring popped back into place.....kicked it over and it  idled and ran perfect ;D

06 BaNsHeE

I would loose those dumbo ears.Then youll be set.Maybe some new shocks and a-rms.But it looks good


06 BaNsHeE

Lol My bad I didnt notice those pictures I just saw the ones in the yard

2strokinIt

i m tryin to get some 450 shocks...i hear they are a really good replacement from stock...also am in the market for some arms

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com