Welcome AD

Started by SWAMP_DONKEY, April 18, 2007, 09:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SWAMP_DONKEY

ooppss I was having a flashback!!! SORRY ;)

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

cheropride

Okay now you are a certified nut..... lol ;)
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

cheropride

Actually, I know what will happen...

I'll come in here, check out the website, nothing going on....

Wake up tomorrow morning, and then I see that you all had another party without me....

Thats just wrong....lol
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

MedicMudder

HUH???????? Some of us are asking ???
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: MedicMudder on April 18, 2007, 09:44:42 PM
HUH???????? Some of us are asking ???

  Well Sir, we spent the night with a NUT CASE!!! I cant explain...you had to be there.

MuddFreak77

it was great when he started talking to himself
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

cheropride

Yea I quess you missed the party too.


Lets see 124 post less than one day.

I quess the are all worn out tonight, must be getting caught up on their sleep.....
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

cheropride

Hey QT I see your back... What happen to the rest of the wounded soilders....
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Bigscrb15

it was great!!! we need more excitement around here.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

cheropride

oh well that does it, i tried, but good night....... ???
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

SWAMP_DONKEY

 Where is Sybil anyway???

JackL

He took a double dose of his meds tonight.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Da_Mtg_Man

Well, Lets see, Who else can we screw with? I see Lisa's back. What do ya'll think? :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 19, 2007, 07:03:25 AM
Well, Lets see, Who else can we screw with? I see Lisa's back. What do ya'll think? :D

already started ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

dreth


VForcedave

I say we go back to Lisa!
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SWAMP_DONKEY


Bounty1

AD was banned for life. I guess we can now say--After Death.

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

1FasterBlaster

   He can still come back under another alphabetical letter change!! Be careful people...do not be fooled.

dnigels

Alien vs Predator

Uncle Rico vs Captain The Morgan

Bounty vs AD

Bounty vs ........
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

Bounty1

Quote from: dnigels on April 26, 2007, 08:22:14 AM
Alien vs Predator

Uncle Rico vs Captain The Morgan

Bounty vs AD

Bounty vs ........

Good one AD lost he is banned

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com