Family Fun Ride 5A 4-22

Started by East Coast Dirty Girls, April 16, 2007, 07:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Dirty Girls

Family Fun ride,,,bring the youngins and some food....all day event.

Remember to bring garbage bags to pick up your own trash and if you happen to see anyone  elses.  You can email me @ atvgirl@thedirtygirls.net  with any questions.   We will be handing out fliers that day also.

Keep in mind the upcoming calendar of events we have on the site.....some exciting stuff to come.


Ride safe, see ya there.


ATVgirl

Tvillebob

What time does the event start? My husband and I would like to try to attend.

T2

#2
Is the riding there more for utilities? or can anyone ride out there? I never been there and where is the meeting place at? Thanks for your future reply T2 ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

backinsaddle

can you also please post directions for those of us that are considering, but haven't been there.

Busta Nutt

Take 95 north get off at 5A. go west 200 feet you are there.

backinsaddle

#5
Quote from: wilburzbro on April 18, 2007, 05:11:36 PM
Take 95 north get off at 5A. go west 200 feet you are there.

can you make it any easier for me, i'm a little slow

you going Jim?

Busta Nutt

Off the top of my head I would say a little north of Rockledge. Every time I go to Ocala I say I am going to stop and never do. I can tell you it is always crowded. But that is the exit name, 5A. This weekend I am going to Hog Valley I might stop at 5A Sunday and check it out. Get Bobby and go with me and we'll see what his new bike has.

backinsaddle

Quote from: wilburzbro on April 18, 2007, 05:55:02 PM
Off the top of my head I would say a little north of Rockledge. Every time I go to Ocala I say I am going to stop and never do. I can tell you it is always crowded. But that is the exit name, 5A. This weekend I am going to Hog Valley I might stop at 5A Sunday and check it out. Get Bobby and go with me and we'll see what his new bike has.

I was just kidding...i am slow, but i think i can find 5a.  Bobby won't make it, his quad is in pieces...still working on parts.  I have to stay fairly local, parents are in town this sunday

Busta Nutt


East Coast Dirty Girls

IT IS RIGHT OFF THE INTERSTATE.  NORTHBOUND TURN LEFT, SOUTHBOUND TURN RIGHT.
SHOULD BE A GREAT TIME.  IT RAINED PRETTY GOOD HERE A COUPLE OF DAYS SO HOPEFULLY WILL KEEP THE DUST DOWN.  THERE ARE TRAILS, AND MUD HOLES.  I WILL BE FOLLOWING THE BIKES OUT TO ONE OF THE BACK MUD HOLES SO THAT WE CAN SET UP A BASE CAMP, ALSO TO CARRY OUT ANY ADDITIONAL GARBAGE WE PICK UP FROM THE PEOPLE WHO ARE PIGS.  PLUS SOME BUTT HEAD STOLE MY NEW BIKE........BUT MY THERAPIST ADVISED ME TO NOT TALK ABOUT IT ANYMORE DUE TO ANGER ISSUES...LOL

REALLY THOUGH WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE EVERYONE OUT THERE,  IT IS PROBABLY GOING TO BE CROWDED SO IF YOU ARE RIDING BY YOURSELVES WATCH OUT FOR BLIND CORNERS WITH THE DIRT BIKERS.  FUN FUN FUN!! 

SEE YA THERE


ATVGIRL

Busta Nutt

Are you girls hot? Seriously if ya'll are hot and ride in bikinis I'll be there.

Tvillebob

Where should people meet and what time should we get there?

ananomaly

Darn...just put the bike in the shop. Maybe next time.

Exit 231 ( Scottsmore ) north on 95. West 200 FT.
05 eiger 4x4 manual
04 bruin
05 f150 crew 4x4
Gotta work but wanna ride.
Life should be a journy to the grave, body thoroughly used up,
totally worn out and screaming " Woo-Hoo...What a ride."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com