Welcome AD!

Started by Bigscrb15, April 17, 2007, 09:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 18, 2007, 12:32:55 AM
It was fun guys! I already had a sore throat and cough, the laughing isn't helping much.

You should go to Scott's Shack.  He'll help you coat that throat. :o

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 18, 2007, 12:32:55 AM
It was fun guys! I already had a sore throat and cough, the laughing isn't helping much.

I'm sitting in a Hotel in Orlando (business) and my boss came over about 20 minutes ago and told me to quite down. He started reading this thread and fell out on the floor laughing and he doesn't even know you people.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

Let me just clarify that he's in the room next to mine. I didn't want to give QT anything to run with as a payback here. ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 18, 2007, 12:37:36 AM
Let me just clarify that he's in the room next to mine. I didn't want to give QT anything to run with as a payback here. ;D

lol sure he is!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

JackL

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 18, 2007, 12:35:56 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 18, 2007, 12:32:55 AM
It was fun guys! I already had a sore throat and cough, the laughing isn't helping much.

I'm sitting in a Hotel in Orlando (business) and my boss came over about 20 minutes ago and told me to quite down. He started reading this thread and fell out on the floor laughing and he doesn't even know you people.


Yeah, he 'fell'.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Bigscrb15

mike, thanks for taking the time to delete his posts 1 by 1.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Paul_S

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 18, 2007, 12:42:25 AM
mike, thanks for taking the time to delete his posts 1 by 1.
Man this is crazy, I can't even leave to post pictures of Quad32's butt crack on my own site.

The race is hotting up between Da_Mortgage and AD.

Last I checked, AD was up by a  ;D

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 18, 2007, 12:42:25 AM
mike, thanks for taking the time to delete his posts 1 by 1.

Yeah, The problem is that he's off his meds and will be up all night. Tomorrow we'll wake up to 1000 posts from this wack job.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Paul_S on April 18, 2007, 12:46:30 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 18, 2007, 12:42:25 AM
mike, thanks for taking the time to delete his posts 1 by 1.
Man this is crazy, I can't even leave to post pictures of Quad32's butt crack on my own site.

The race is hotting up between Da_Mortgage and AD.

Last I checked, AD was up by a  ;D

Screw him, I'm going to bed. You guys have fun watching this old man act like a 5 yr old all night
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

JackL

Quote from: Paul_S on April 18, 2007, 12:46:30 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 18, 2007, 12:42:25 AM
mike, thanks for taking the time to delete his posts 1 by 1.
Man this is crazy, I can't even leave to post pictures of Quad32's butt crack on my own site.

The race is hotting up between Da_Mortgage and AD.

Last I checked, AD was up by a  ;D

LMFAO!!!!! Hhahahaha, I gotta sleep now. You guys kill me.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Bigscrb15

ok, let's start a pool. How many posts will he have by 9am tomorrow morning?

Im going with 314.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

JackL

I wonder how much bandwidth is being used by people banging F5 or refresh, or alternating..HAHAHA


I'll go with 198 in the pool.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Da_Mtg_Man

265 but keep in mind that I will wiin this pool. I can just delete his posts until he's down to 265 :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

JackL

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 18, 2007, 12:57:18 AM
265 but keep in mind that I will wiin this pool. I can just delete his posts until he's down to 265 :D

Ok, than everyone try and guess the number I'm thinking of instead, to keep it fair.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: JackL on April 18, 2007, 01:04:20 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 18, 2007, 12:57:18 AM
265 but keep in mind that I will wiin this pool. I can just delete his posts until he's down to 265 :D

Ok, than everyone try and guess the number I'm thinking of instead, to keep it fair.



Damnit, I thought I had this one in the bag. ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Bigscrb15

alright, i gotta get to bed. yall have a good night and call me when the state attorney comes to arrest you tomorrow.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

MuddFreak77

#116
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 18, 2007, 12:12:26 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 18, 2007, 12:10:47 AM
Speaking of Bull Dykes, Were's QT been?



Sorry Lauren, It was Cody's idea...... ::)

lmao...... thanks a lot Mike. Now I am gonna get beat up by a chick.


Cody you know you will enjoy it!!!!!   But how will you explain it to Jessica????      :o :o :o
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Bounty on April 18, 2007, 03:55:20 AM
AD you need to leave on the horse you came in on. I know it was not a ATV.

Now the split personalities are talking to each other. :oo
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

cheropride

Don't you people ever sleep...... :o
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Anoriginal

I actually spilled my coffee this morning while reading this thread. This was too funny.

I had no idea QT was of "that" persuasion. That explains her facination with The Indigo Girls and mullets.

JackL

Quote from: cheropride on April 18, 2007, 08:14:48 AM
Don't you people ever sleep...... :o

Sleep is highly overrated.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 18, 2007, 07:58:07 AM
Quote from: Bounty on April 18, 2007, 03:55:20 AM
AD you need to leave on the horse you came in on. I know it was not a ATV.

Now the split personalities are talking to each other. :oo

Ohmy goodness...I just spit coffie all over my desk.. lmao

BCConviber

Hey MTG - You mean to tell me you're on a "business" trip and you have nothing better to do at 1:00 am? Dude, do we need to have "that" talk again?  ;)

Thanks for the laughs this morning guys!  >:D
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

Bounty1

Quote from: BCConviber on April 18, 2007, 11:50:45 AM
Hey MTG - You mean to tell me you're on a "business" trip and you have nothing better to do at 1:00 am? Dude, do we need to have "that" talk again?  ;)

Thanks for the laughs this morning guys!  >:D

I have never seen that many members stay up so long. The member board at the top had 3 lines full. I know it will be a long day for these guys, but I do hope they had a lot of fun and was worth it.

Ida_Mann

dangit,,,,,why doesn't someone call and wake me up when this stuff is happenin,,,,,,I know QT has my number and has done so in the past,,,,,comeon,,,I woulda gladly traded the bleary-eyed day for this.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com