Welcome AD!

Started by Bigscrb15, April 17, 2007, 09:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sleazy_Rider78

#75
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 18, 2007, 12:05:23 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 18, 2007, 12:00:00 AM
no one is attacking you because you are disabled. we are equal oppportunity users. we will call out anyone, no matter what their disability/race/sex/etc. We don't discriminate on this forum.

Aint that the truth. Remember the midget a few months ago? And then there was the black dude (No offense Ashphalt  ;) ) and then that that bull dyke about a year ago. Wow, The fun that we've had on here is going to be sadly missed when AD takes his paperwork to the states attorney and they shut down the site...... :'(

Sorry Da_Mtg_Man, I had to censor you.  I will repost your post in the politically correct format.  To all the members of this site, please use the following politically correct titles:
Aint that the truth. Remember the midget little person a few months ago? And then there was the black dude African American (No offense Ashphalt  ;) ) and then that that bull dyke homosexual about a year ago. Wow, The fun that we've had on here is going to be sadly missed when AD takes his paperwork to the states attorney and they shut down the site...... :'(

Please do not go on a rampage because you have been censored.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 18, 2007, 12:10:47 AM
Speaking of Bull Dykes, Were's QT been?





















Sorry Lauren, It was Cody's idea...... ::)

OH H#LL no.....rotflmao ;D

AD

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on April 18, 2007, 12:09:07 AM
Quote from: AD on April 18, 2007, 12:07:47 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 18, 2007, 12:05:23 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 18, 2007, 12:00:00 AM
no one is attacking you because you are disabled. we are equal oppportunity users. we will call out anyone, no matter what their disability/race/sex/etc. We don't discriminate on this forum.

Aint that the truth. Remember the midget a few months ago? And then there was the black dude (No offense Ashphalt  ;) ) and then that that bull dyke about a year ago. Wow, The fun that we've had on here is going to be sadly missed when AD takes his paperwork to the states attorney and they shut down the site...... :'(
Is that the only thing you can come up with go back to yor pansy forum if you do not want RR posted here.

You guys really have class

GO AWAY!!! Tell your mommy you pissed off all your playmates and mayby she will hold you close like old times.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 18, 2007, 12:10:47 AM
Speaking of Bull Dykes, Were's QT been?





















Sorry Lauren, It was Cody's idea...... ::)

lmao...... thanks a lot Mike. Now I am gonna get beat up by a chick.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 18, 2007, 12:12:26 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 18, 2007, 12:10:47 AM
Speaking of Bull Dykes, Were's QT been?





















Sorry Lauren, It was Cody's idea...... ::)

lmao...... thanks a lot Mike. Now I am gonna get beat up by a chick.

Oh my god, I'm sitting here laughing so hard that my throat hurts. God I crack myself up.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Fox17

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 18, 2007, 12:15:09 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 18, 2007, 12:12:26 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 18, 2007, 12:10:47 AM
Speaking of Bull Dykes, Were's QT been?





















Sorry Lauren, It was Cody's idea...... ::)

lmao...... thanks a lot Mike. Now I am gonna get beat up by a chick.

Oh my god, I'm sitting here laughing so hard that my throat hurts. God I crack myself up.

LOL!!!

LostCause

Topic: Welcome AD!  (Read 523 times)
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Paul_S

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 18, 2007, 12:12:26 AM
lmao...... thanks a lot Mike. Now I am gonna get beat up by a chick.

Without paying for it, that will make a nice change.  ;)

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: LostCause on April 18, 2007, 12:16:19 AM
Topic: Welcome AD!  (Read 523 times)

Should read: unwelcome AD!

Fox17

Quote from: Paul_S on April 18, 2007, 12:17:08 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 18, 2007, 12:12:26 AM
lmao...... thanks a lot Mike. Now I am gonna get beat up by a chick.

Without paying for it, that will make a nice change.  ;)


LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was the best post yet.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Paul_S on April 18, 2007, 12:17:08 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 18, 2007, 12:12:26 AM
lmao...... thanks a lot Mike. Now I am gonna get beat up by a chick.

Without paying for it, that will make a nice change.  ;)

You guys are on top of your game tonight ;D

Da_Mtg_Man

Someone call QT and tell her to get her butt on here. This is freaking hilarious.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Fox17

#87
it says she (or should i say he) is reading this.

qt314nfla

#88
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 18, 2007, 12:20:11 AM
Someone call QT and tell her to get her butt on here. This is freaking hilarious.

I'm not even wasting my time on this.  I'm way too tired.  But scrub and mtgman beware.  Not good to piss off the bull dyke...muaahhaaaaa muuaaahhhhhaaaa!  Freaking sharks w/ freaking laser beams on their heads!

Bigscrb15

Quote from: QT314 on April 18, 2007, 12:23:55 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 18, 2007, 12:20:11 AM
Someone call QT and tell her to get her butt on here. This is freaking hilarious.

I'm not even wasting my time on this.  I'm way to tired.  But scrub and mtgman beware.  Not good to piss off the bull dyke...muaahhaaaaa muuaaahhhhhaaaa!  Freaking sharks w/ freaking laser beams on their heads!

when your scared, your scared. I don't blame you.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Fox17

Quote from: QT314 on April 18, 2007, 12:23:55 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 18, 2007, 12:20:11 AM
Someone call QT and tell her to get her butt on here. This is freaking hilarious.

I'm not even wasting my time on this.  I'm way to tired.  But scrub and mtgman beware.  Not good to piss off the bull dyke...muaahhaaaaa muuaaahhhhhaaaa!  Freaking sharks w/ freaking laser beams on their heads!

party pooper

JackL

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 18, 2007, 12:20:11 AM
Someone call QT and tell her to get her butt on here. This is freaking hilarious.


No doubt.  LMFAO!!!!!
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

Quote from: QT314 on April 18, 2007, 12:23:55 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 18, 2007, 12:20:11 AM
Someone call QT and tell her to get her butt on here. This is freaking hilarious.

I'm not even wasting my time on this.  I'm way to tired.  But scrub and mtgman beware.  Not good to piss off the bull dyke...muaahhaaaaa muuaaahhhhhaaaa!  Freaking sharks w/ freaking laser beams on their heads!


I swear I just wished you here. Damn that was weird.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Welcome BD Now will you tell AD to STFU and GTFO and STFO B4 he gets a BOUNTY on his LWA and has to call 911.

qt314nfla

Quote from: JackL on April 18, 2007, 12:26:36 AM
Quote from: QT314 on April 18, 2007, 12:23:55 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 18, 2007, 12:20:11 AM
Someone call QT and tell her to get her butt on here. This is freaking hilarious.

I'm not even wasting my time on this.  I'm way to tired.  But scrub and mtgman beware.  Not good to piss off the bull dyke...muaahhaaaaa muuaaahhhhhaaaa!  Freaking sharks w/ freaking laser beams on their heads!


I swear I just wished you here. Damn that was weird.

Ok, Jack you're creeping me out again. ???

Fox17

Quote from: QT314 on April 18, 2007, 12:28:23 AM
Quote from: JackL on April 18, 2007, 12:26:36 AM
Quote from: QT314 on April 18, 2007, 12:23:55 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 18, 2007, 12:20:11 AM
Someone call QT and tell her to get her butt on here. This is freaking hilarious.

I'm not even wasting my time on this.  I'm way to tired.  But scrub and mtgman beware.  Not good to piss off the bull dyke...muaahhaaaaa muuaaahhhhhaaaa!  Freaking sharks w/ freaking laser beams on their heads!


I swear I just wished you here. Damn that was weird.

Ok, Jack you're creeping me out again. ???


lol.

Da_Mtg_Man

I just wanted to take a second and thank everyone for tonight. I've had more fun on here over the last hr than I did on my first trip to disney when I was 5. I'm still laughing my a$$ off.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 18, 2007, 12:30:46 AM
I just wanted to take a second and thank everyone for tonight. I've had more fun on here over the last hr than I did on my first trip to disney when I was 5. I'm still laughing my a$$ off.

YES SIR AND THANK YOU AS WELL...still laughing!!

JackL

Quote from: QT314 on April 18, 2007, 12:28:23 AM
Quote from: JackL on April 18, 2007, 12:26:36 AM
Quote from: QT314 on April 18, 2007, 12:23:55 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 18, 2007, 12:20:11 AM
Someone call QT and tell her to get her butt on here. This is freaking hilarious.

I'm not even wasting my time on this.  I'm way to tired.  But scrub and mtgman beware.  Not good to piss off the bull dyke...muaahhaaaaa muuaaahhhhhaaaa!  Freaking sharks w/ freaking laser beams on their heads!


I swear I just wished you here. Damn that was weird.

Ok, Jack you're creeping me out again. ???


I told you that you weren't getting off so easy.

You should get a blackberry or something, these boards are lame without you.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Bigscrb15

It was fun guys! I already had a sore throat and cough, the laughing isn't helping much.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com