Garage Liability Insurance

Started by shirah86, April 17, 2007, 11:49:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shirah86

Does anybody know any good carriers for Garage Liability Insurance? Lemme Know Id Appreciate it

GrlNextDoor


fishfry

A bad day in the woods is better then a good day at work.

500 mule (for sale)
Bronco II

IXIswamperIXI

me and my wife just went through this, no one wanted to write any policies in florida.  we got statefarm.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

GrlNextDoor

There are several companies that will write in FL still.  I, as well as RACA65, am an Insurance Agent for an Independent Agency.  It is usually easier to get commercial insurance through an Independent Agency than State Farm, Allstate, etc as they have more companies to write with.  PLEASE feel free to PM myself (or raca, I assume that he is willing as well) with any questions or problems.  I am always willing to help and we write ANYWHERE in FL.  (some are harder to write but, we can find it)   :)

AD

Quote from: GrlNextDoor on April 17, 2007, 06:26:42 PM
There are several companies that will write in FL still.  I, as well as RACA65, am an Insurance Agent for an Independent Agency.  It is usually easier to get commercial insurance through an Independent Agency than State Farm, Allstate, etc as they have more companies to write with.  PLEASE feel free to PM myself (or raca, I assume that he is willing as well) with any questions or problems.  I am always willing to help and we write ANYWHERE in FL.  (some are harder to write but, we can find it)   :)
Can you get insurance on the west coast near the water. Mine will be cancelled by nationwide in August.

raca65

Thanks for the plug Girl next door yes we will write Homeowners Insurance almost anywhere in the state we write through 9 different companies i have already help out a few of our member on the west coast area if you want a quote PM me your name and address and we'll see if we can help you.

thunker

I'm an independent agent in North Florida as well.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Call Bayless insurance...PM me for the #.

dreth


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com