I'm in need of extra money...

Started by AmericanRobster, April 16, 2007, 08:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmericanRobster

I am in need of some extra money. I have the usual bills that are coming in. Plus, I want to pay off my ATV and ATV insurance asap. I can work on Saturdays and Sundays.

I have experience in Detailing cars and trucks ( I use to work at a car wash)

I have experience with yard maintenace (Tree Trimming)

I have a truck and trailer that I can haul stuff with

Any help would be greatly appreciated



2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

MadMudder

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

AmericanRobster

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Mudneck

well I need all the below detailed!

07 RHINO 660
05 Harley Road KING
05 Prairie 700's twins (2) 4x4
01 F-250 Superduty,5"exhaust 35's,K&N,4" lift
BAJA 32' CC pair 00 yamaha 250's
05 FS 2600 Weekend warrior LOADE
Benz & Volvo

Oh & the 36' river ranch camper needs a cammo paint scheme!
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

AmericanRobster

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Bounty on April 16, 2007, 10:00:06 PM
Have you ever laid wood flooring. Easy snap wood flooring.

Dang, your still tryin to find someone to install it? lol. Try cragislist in your area.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

backinsaddle

Quote from: Bounty on April 16, 2007, 10:21:42 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 16, 2007, 10:10:57 PM
Quote from: Bounty on April 16, 2007, 10:00:06 PM
Have you ever laid wood flooring. Easy snap wood flooring.

Dang, your still tryin to find someone to install it? lol. Try cragislist in your area.

LMBO Yes we have for the carpet. But the guy was way too high in installing the wood flooring. I guess he will have to do. I have not told the guy yes or no on the wood flooring. I do have some more tree work to be done from the storm last week. He is coming one day. I am trying to get the guy work.

try http://www.lumberliquidators.com/home.jsp  I've never used their installers, but I've bought product from them, cheap

AmericanRobster

Quote from: Bounty on April 16, 2007, 10:00:06 PM
Have you ever laid wood flooring. Easy snap wood flooring.

Yes, I have with my Dad.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Quote from: Bounty on April 16, 2007, 10:00:06 PM
Have you ever laid wood flooring. Easy snap wood flooring.

Ive laid wood many times  LOL.


Couldn't resist
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

VForcedave

I have some work to do in Ft Laud and Lake Placid, although it would not be worth the trip from St Pete. Good luck.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: backinsaddle on April 16, 2007, 11:16:35 PM
Quote from: Bounty on April 16, 2007, 10:21:42 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on April 16, 2007, 10:10:57 PM
Quote from: Bounty on April 16, 2007, 10:00:06 PM
Have you ever laid wood flooring. Easy snap wood flooring.

Dang, your still tryin to find someone to install it? lol. Try cragislist in your area.

LMBO Yes we have for the carpet. But the guy was way too high in installing the wood flooring. I guess he will have to do. I have not told the guy yes or no on the wood flooring. I do have some more tree work to be done from the storm last week. He is coming one day. I am trying to get the guy work.

try http://www.lumberliquidators.com/home.jsp  I've never used their installers, but I've bought product from them, cheap


cheap in more ways than 1
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

USFfishing

I have a yacht detailing business in clearwater that I might need help with in the upcoming weeks.  It is really hard work and you really need to be in good shape and good around boats. 
07 Grizzly 700 red (ITP Holeshots/ITP type 7)
07 Grizzly 350 blue
2004 Ford F150 FX4
2006 Mercedes C230
1995 Winnebago Brave 31Q

ucfneed2ride

Quote from: VForcedave on April 17, 2007, 08:38:12 AM
I have some work to do in Ft Laud and Lake Placid, although it would not be worth the trip from St Pete. Good luck.

What type of work in Lake Placid?
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

JackL

Quote from: ucfneed2ride on April 17, 2007, 12:32:30 PM
Quote from: VForcedave on April 17, 2007, 08:38:12 AM
I have some work to do in Ft Laud and Lake Placid, although it would not be worth the trip from St Pete. Good luck.

What type of work in Lake Placid?

If he asks you to plant tulips, decline!
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com