Hello.  New to the Site

Started by YFZ450AndyH, March 19, 2005, 11:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YFZ450AndyH

Hi everyone.  I have been visiting the site for well over a year, and trying to convince myself that I didnt need to get a new ATV.  Well, it only lasted so long.  I recently got one for myself and one for my wife.  We are looking forward to riding ONF and other areas around Orlando and Daytona.  See you out there.

CAOSPOP

Welcome your gonna love this place. Ive never met such a nicer group.

Mrs.Nightbreed

We are 1 BIG disfunstional family......Glad to have you in it!!! [smiley=Hug.gif]

Ida_Mann

welcome, I'll be moving out to Deltona soon, so we can caravan out to ONF and I'll show ya around.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

RaptorTom

Welcome to the site . I have met a great bunch of people on the few group rides I have been on.
For Sale
2002 Blaster
2003 TTR125
1999 PW80

eric

Hi YFZ450AndyH,
Good to see some new faces in the neighborhood ;D I live just south of you in Sanford so keep in touch and maybe we'll all head out and ride with Ida sometime ;)

Chuck_Norris

welcome to the site. kick your feet up and enjoy, what be long and you will be addicted.

Flea_Jumper

 [smiley=Clap.gif]Welcome aboard. What she said.

tampaboy813

Welcome...Dont make use one of these on you.....

YFZ450AndyH

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone.  Ida and Eric, I am looking forward to the ONF trips.  Do either of you guys know if anyone is still riding a Biker's Paradise in Deltona?  I used to ride there, and at "DeBary Hill" in the mid to late 80's.  

Tampa Boy, I have my own car with pretty flashing lights on top, LOL.  But it isnt as nice as that car you have pictued.  Where can I get one?  

Ida_Mann

don't know anything about debary hill,,,,but I'm up for finding any new riding spot.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Nightbreed

QuoteThanks for the warm welcome, everyone.  Ida and Eric, I am looking forward to the ONF trips.  Do either of you guys know if anyone is still riding a Biker's Paradise in Deltona?  I used to ride there, and at "DeBary Hill" in the mid to late 80's.  

Tampa Boy, I have my own car with pretty flashing lights on top, LOL.  But it isnt as nice as that car you have pictued.  Where can I get one?  


Hey WELCOME TO THE SITE!! [smiley=Hug.gif]
As for the Debary riding, I havent heard anyone talk about that place for years. Thats where I started riding when I was a kid. I am not 100% sure, but I think all of the riding spots up there have all been turned into housing developments . [smiley=Angry.gif] Miss the good ol days. Drop us a line when you are going up to ONF. We might try to tag along.

Mike Walker
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

dreth

QuoteWe are 1 BIG disfunstional family......Glad to have you in it!!! [smiley=Hug.gif]


what she said ;D

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

eric

QuoteThanks for the warm welcome, everyone.  Ida and Eric, I am looking forward to the ONF trips.  Do either of you guys know if anyone is still riding a Biker's Paradise in Deltona?  I used to ride there, and at "DeBary Hill" in the mid to late 80's.  

Tampa Boy, I have my own car with pretty flashing lights on top, LOL.  But it isnt as nice as that car you have pictued.  Where can I get one?  

Never been but heard through someone online that Bikers Paradise is still pretty nasty and wet still from hurricane season and not really a great place to ride right now. Supposidly there is an area to ride off hwy 44 with some trails but I doubt it's anything like Ocala or I would of heard better things about it. Hard to beat Ocala riding in this state ;)

Harley_Honey


girlieblazer

#16
 [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]  Welcome to the site
Polaris Razor

YFZ450AndyH

Hello again, and thanks for all the nice welcomes.  DeBary is not what it used to be, thats for sure.  Where is there some good hill riding?  Does ONF or Croom have any decent hills?  The last good hills I encountered were in the Orange City landfill, and that was almost 10 years ago.  

eric

QuoteHello again, and thanks for all the nice welcomes.  DeBary is not what it used to be, thats for sure.  Where is there some good hill riding?  Does ONF or Croom have any decent hills?  The last good hills I encountered were in the Orange City landfill, and that was almost 10 years ago.  

Yes both Croom and Ocala have hills if you look in the right places. Ocala is just way bigger and seems to have a lot more wider trails. Ocala has some fun spots (hills) not to far from Scrub and Salt Springs. Of course I said hills not mountains like we all wish...lol

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com