Check this crazy rig I saw on the turnpike rolling northbound.

Started by JackL, April 14, 2007, 12:32:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

1FasterBlaster


Sleazy_Rider78

[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Tripyn

I guess nike sponsers them, a bunch of surf, skateboarders, BMX'rs and narley snowboarding dudes.  They even have thier own website with pics of building that car!  It has been well traveled, from SanFran all the way to here and all stops in between.  Pretty cool!   They call the car the Seagle..........

dirtycruiser

Someone had to much time on their hands to build that creation! Was it one of those AMC ?????? wagons to start with. They came out as a 4wd vehicle, just not that looooooooonnnnnnnnng.
2009 Renegade 800r X
2007 Outlander 800 Max LTD
27" Mudlite XTR's on ITP 14" SS212, SS106 rims
Precision Racing Steering Stabilizer
Dobeck Gen 3 electronics
BRP HD front springs
Warn XT 30 winch
HMF Exhaust pipe
Dalton Pro Clutch
Ricochet Skids
K & N filter
Insurance

HondaATC

1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

JackL

LOL, I almost crashed to bring you those pictures!! I was surprised as well, and as a kid I had a pinto on a 67 bronco frame. :)

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

GENERAL-Z

2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

1FasterBlaster

   Funny story.I actaully had an avocado green wagon in high school.Me and some friends took it out one night cause we were gonna trash it.I rode it on the golf course at 3:00 in the morning and flipped it into one of the sand pits.
   It was one of the most embarassing cars I've ever owned!!

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

cheropride

What comes to my mind.....

You know your a redneck, if.......

that's funny - lol

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Anoriginal


#13_LT-R450

LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

JackL

Quote from: Anoriginal on April 16, 2007, 08:29:12 AM
That thing is magically pimplicious!

No doubt, with a set of 36" super swampers, your pimp hand would be strong.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

qt314nfla

Whew! <QT wiping the sweat off her brow>  As many pics as he took of that thing I think Jack is stalking it.  Thank god I'm off the hook now!

JackL

Quote from: QT314 on April 16, 2007, 12:53:44 PM
Whew! <QT wiping the sweat off her brow>  As many pics as he took of that thing I think Jack is stalking it.  Thank god I'm off the hook now!

You ain't getting off so easy.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

jpease


MedicMudder

Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!


Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

eldiablo64

I saw an older chevy van set up like that it looked pretty cool.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com