Where to ride??

Started by franguayabal, April 15, 2007, 12:42:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Can somebody tell me where can I ride my ATV near the Miami area? , Thanks!

1
0 (0%)
2
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

franguayabal

I live in the Miami-Airport area, got a new atv, just need to know where to ride it near these area or close to, thanks!

Raptor700

If you go to homestead there is a placed called the humps. some of that area is not legal to ride but I've never had any problems riding there around the rock pits and service roads for F.P.L. TurkeyPoint. It's not a very large area that you can ride but there is a lot of mud at the Humps. There is also the end of Bird raod goind west you can ride out there and if you can get into over by Rinker cement plant there is alot of trail riding over there. I really don't know of any other places close buy. I haven't gone but here alot about the Holylands but I think it's more for 4x4 and not so much for sport quads. But like I said I've never been there so I may be wrong. If you find any other places let me know I'm always looking for new places and someone to ride with.


hondarider450r

HEY FRAN WELL HOLEY LANDS IS AN AWESOME PLACE FOR SPORT AND 4X4 QUADS. I HAVE A 450R AND I LOVE GOING OUT THERE. THERES ALSO THE LEEVE AND THE LAKE HAVENT GONE TO THOSE 2 YET.
'07 HONDA TRX450ER

Raptor700

hondarider are there trails to ride and not worry to much about getting burried? To me riding the levees seems it would get boring quick. I want to go out there sometime to check it out for myself. I'm not sure exactly how to get there and where its ok to ride. Can you give directions on hoe to get there? I think it's off I-75 but I don't know where I-75 is pretty long.

hondarider450r

SINCE I GOT MY 450R 3 WEEKS AGO IVE GONE OUT THERE 3 WEEKENDS STR8 FRI. SAT. AND SUN. HAVENT GOTTEN STUCK OR ENDED UP IN A HOLE NOT EVEN ONES. I LOVE IT. ITS ON US-27 MILE MARKER 47 ULL SEE A BIG SIGN THAT SAYS HOLEY LANDS/ROTENBERGER. IF UR GONNA GO NOERTH THEN IT WILL BE ON UR LEFT HAND SIDE U WILL HAVE TO MAKE A U-TURN AFTER THE LIL BRIDGE. IF U HAVE ANYMORE QUESTIONS JUST LET ME KNOW. U WILL NEED TO TAKE A POLL WITH A RECTANGULAR FLAG.
'07 HONDA TRX450ER

Raptor700

a poll and a flag? what do you mean by that?

hondarider450r

your quad has to have a poll and flag to ride there if not u will get fined
'07 HONDA TRX450ER

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com