shocks

Started by 2strokinIt, April 15, 2007, 06:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2strokinIt

is this true? :-\



3.   Most stock shocks are not re-buildable. IE: The Oil and Nitrogen cannot be replaced.

      Once the oil and nitrogen in the shock is broken down (worn out), the shock is

      Rendered useless. It will not dampen properly and you will only be utilizing the

      Spring which is already way too soft. The average stock shock is Junk after about 80

      Hours of average use

PLEDGER#76

No that is not true, got to www.gtthunder.com and take a look at what can be done to them..... I am running ars-fx with custom axis and I rode a yfz450 with his stock rebuilds and atv four play a-arms and I can say my next quad will have his rebuilds and a-arms.....
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

Chillinthemost

I have the GT thunder rebuilds and arms and they do work great. Most of the 450 sport bikes are rebuildable, also the newer Suzuki 400 and some of the new Raptors. Most of the rebuildable ones will have reservoirs and compression and rebound adjustments. If your shocks only adjustment is for preload then I dint believe they are rebuildable
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

2strokinIt

cool thanks...what about the 80 hours being junk?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com