THE SHIELD

Started by 2strokinIt, April 10, 2007, 10:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2strokinIt

anybody watch The Sheild on FX?great freakin show!!!!!

FIVE-O

It's getting mighty interesting, with the Internal Affairs investigator admitting he set Vic up. 
[url="http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg"]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg[/url]

96cobra10101

I've never missed an episode.  Love the shield.  I hated when Lem got killed, he was one of my fav characters.
07 YFZ450 with all the goodies!

jeffoutty800


sykolincoln

Quote from: 96cobra10101 on April 13, 2007, 12:13:15 AM
I've never missed an episode.  Love the shield.  I hated when Lem got killed, he was one of my fav characters.

same here I got all the boxed sets since the first season!
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

1FasterBlaster

   I use to watch it all the time, then I got hooked on Niptuck!!

FIVE-O

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 14, 2007, 11:05:58 PM
   I use to watch it all the time, then I got hooked on Niptuck!!

Another great show on FOX.
[url="http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg"]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com