May 19th group ride ???

Started by GrizzlyGator, April 11, 2007, 06:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyGator

 ;D...Anyone up for a big group ride in Ocala May 19th? 8)

tony pitts

you want a group. you might want to try the rally in lakeland.and support what were doing so you will have a place to ride in ocala.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Tripyn

Can-Am, this is where most of us will be on the 19th.  Like Tony suggested, come join us and support our cause.

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/board,46.0.html

1FasterBlaster

   You have got to be kidding!!

ScooterB

06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

dreth


450rcrazy

good LORD I hope thats a joke if not either he lives in a box or we have a lot more work to do promoting the rally.

Gato

this guy has not even read about the rally no freekin way 41 post you would think he read atleast 1 rally post
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

Gato

I have not meet dreth and I think I can pick him off the street lol I seen and showed him so much
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

eldiablo64

I don't know I think theres an atv rally or somethin like that on the 19th. at least thats what I heard through the grapevine!  LMAO
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

1FasterBlaster

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt cause he's a fairly new member.But the biggest and most important event to fourwheeling is being held on May 19th.Check the post!!

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: Tripyn on April 11, 2007, 08:00:08 AM
Can-Am, this is where most of us will be on the 19th.  Like Tony suggested, come join us and support our cause.

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/board,46.0.html

At least one member that responded to this post was (kind, informative,& helpful) thanks Tripyn, as you will see I already knew about the rally and our cause. I was just trying to create a stir in an attempt to also promote the rally

   
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 11, 2007, 09:12:41 AM
   You have got to be kidding!!

Yes!! I was kidding! My post was merely an attempt to get others interested in a group ride so that I would be able to inform the of the rally, allbeit from a different angle to just posting about the rally as everyone else has been doing. 

Quote from: 450rcrazy on April 11, 2007, 06:00:04 PM
good LORD I hope thats a joke if not either he lives in a box or we have a lot more work to do promoting the rally.

I do live in box a 1750 sq ft one  ;D

Quote from: Gato on April 11, 2007, 06:04:05 PM
this guy has not even read about the rally no freekin way 41 post you would think he read atleast 1 rally post

O Contrae' my young man, I do happen to know about the rally and as a matter of fact I was one of the first ones to sign up on  the floridaatvassoc.com in support of our great sport.   

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 12, 2007, 01:07:05 AM
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt cause he's a fairly new member.But the biggest and most important event to fourwheeling is being held on May 19th.Check the post!!

NOT SO NEW AS SOME  ;)
Name:  Can-AmGator
Posts:  41 (0.049 per day)
Position:  Junior Member
Date Registered:  December 18, 2004, 08:23:45 AM
Last Active:  Today at 07:55:43 AM

As you can see you don't have to be a frequent poster to be a long standing member to this site!!



1FasterBlaster

   Oh contrare my friends..."I was one of the first to join the association"And just because you've been a member for a while, your voice hasn't been heard.Your a sleeper member.We need more voices.
   Noone was criticizing you, we're just a little sarcastic.Us long time members have big ego's.You sure stirred the pot!!You...isn't that what you wanted?
   HaHa!!
 

eldiablo64

I had a feelin he knew about it.  it would be hard not to know if you've been on this site.lol
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Gato

I'll be man to admit I was raddled and siad he is nuts but ok good one thanks
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

dreth

i knew he knew and figured he was working an angle ;)

GrizzlyGator

Sorry fellas just havin' some fun and at the same time trying to keep the heat on the event! ;D....You know they call me spoon at work 8)

1FasterBlaster

Well, fork you for pulling such a dirty joke!!LOL

Tripyn

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 13, 2007, 04:14:42 PM
Well, fork you for pulling such a dirty joke!!LOL

Good one Scratch'um...

schlegel5505

we are interested in riding with a group.  is this a family ride? just email with the info to schlegel5505@yahoo.com thanks!

1FasterBlaster

   It was a joke.There is a big Rally on the 19th in Lakeland.There's a post about it on this site.

JackL

Quote from: schlegel5505 on April 17, 2007, 10:34:05 PM
we are interested in riding with a group.  is this a family ride? just email with the info to schlegel5505@yahoo.com thanks!

Feel free to join in on mine!

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,23603.0.html
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Inyourdraft2000

Hey the May 19th group ride date is now open,,,,,,lol ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com