Main Menu

24

Started by Fox17, January 16, 2007, 03:09:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

Last nights show was the best yet. Action, drama, how could it be any better?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Fox17


Inyourdraft2000

I really get a kick out of the whole one man army scenario. 1 man w/ a pistol taking out 5 others who have fully automatic machine guns....
Other then that last night was pretty cool.....
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

digginfool

It kind of seemed that the producers said to themselves a couple episodes back something along the lines of "Holy crap, the day is almost over!  We gotta end this thing!"  That and the 9mm Glock vs. 5 sub-machine guns was kind of a let-down for this series.  Still pretty entertaining, though.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Chillinthemost

You guys think it was a big deal for Jack to take them out with his pistol? He didnt' even need that, he could have just attacked them like a wild dog and killed them all. I love the way he bites people, he killed that guard in the first episode by biting him in the throat and he bit that bald headed camel jockey last night just before he hung him with that chain.
I say we put Jack and Tony Soprano in charge of our military and no one would ever want to mess with us.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

JackL

Wish I found this thread months ago..lol

Any of you watch it in HDTV?
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

singleshot

Now that the bombs are safe Jack is going after the Chinese.  Watch him take on the whole Chinese army with a 9mm and 3 extra magazines.    >:D
2003 Prairie 650
2003 Sportrax 250EX
2003 100 & 90 Extreme

96cobra10101

That phone call at the end def came out of left field.  I think the "one armed" russian is still alive also.
07 YFZ450 with all the goodies!

jpease

yeah baby! just finished watching 24 thanks to my Tivo.  ;) It's about time the Chinese got into the mix.  Now we are talking some crazy sh!te going down.

What I would like to know, where is Jack's daddy hiding?  That sumbitch started all this crap

Fox17

Quote from: JackL on April 10, 2007, 08:01:52 PM
Wish I found this thread months ago..lol

Any of you watch it in HDTV?

no, we got a hdtv like a year ago and still have not got any of the stuff to make it be hd.

JackL

Quote from: Fox17 on April 11, 2007, 02:06:30 AM
Quote from: JackL on April 10, 2007, 08:01:52 PM
Wish I found this thread months ago..lol

Any of you watch it in HDTV?

no, we got a hdtv like a year ago and still have not got any of the stuff to make it be hd.

Now that is a shame!!
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

jpease

Quote from: JackL on April 10, 2007, 08:01:52 PM
Any of you watch it in HDTV?
yes, if it is not in HD I will not watch it.  I stopped watching CBS altogether since they added their sub channels and drop the power on the main digital channel and I no longer can get it.  They wont give me a waiver either.  No more CSI for me.

JackL

Quote from: jpease on April 11, 2007, 02:09:30 PM
Quote from: JackL on April 10, 2007, 08:01:52 PM
Any of you watch it in HDTV?
yes, if it is not in HD I will not watch it.  I stopped watching CBS altogether since they added their sub channels and drop the power on the main digital channel and I no longer can get it.  They wont give me a waiver either.  No more CSI for me.

I know, it is addictive. I swear Nascar is better in front of my TV than in person.

I'm sure glad I can catch WPB and MIA on my local antenna.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Fox17

Quote from: jpease on April 11, 2007, 02:09:30 PM
Quote from: JackL on April 10, 2007, 08:01:52 PM
Any of you watch it in HDTV?
yes, if it is not in HD I will not watch it.  I stopped watching CBS altogether since they added their sub channels and drop the power on the main digital channel and I no longer can get it.  They wont give me a waiver either.  No more CSI for me.

thats a little darastic (sp?).

Quote from: JackL on April 11, 2007, 01:56:42 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on April 11, 2007, 02:06:30 AM
Quote from: JackL on April 10, 2007, 08:01:52 PM
Wish I found this thread months ago..lol

Any of you watch it in HDTV?

no, we got a hdtv like a year ago and still have not got any of the stuff to make it be hd.

Now that is a shame!!

yes it is. my dad wont call direct tv and get it hooked up.

mrbones

Predictions for the finale, anyone?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

bmd11

Jack will save the day at the very last second and ask if anyone knows if he made a dudie...  :oo
'92 LT250R #11- Sold * * * '96 LT80 #24- For sale * * * '87 LT80 #16- For sale

Loven It

Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on May 21, 2007, 02:57:14 PM
Predictions for the finale, anyone?

My predicition is Jack will NOT die...LOL at least not for the next 4 years...I wish they never would have told us that he signed the 5 year contract.

The biggest thrill was not knowing if Jack really was dead at times.

2hrs tonight though whoo hoo!!
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

JackL

Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on May 21, 2007, 02:57:14 PM
Predictions for the finale, anyone?

My prediction is it will be the best thing on TV tonight.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Loven It

Anyone else not impressed with the Finale....
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

mrbones

#69
It was ok, but not incredible. It's basically just over. I think Jack needed a happier ending, but got nothing at the end. At least he won't be tortured for the next two years. He thought about suicide there at the end, but lucky for us he didn't do it. Now we can have another season, lol.

Notable injuries/deaths for the past season:

The spat it out newbie father getting a drill in the shoulder.
Russian guy getting the axe, literally. Guess it seemed like a good idea at the time. 
Head terrorist getting strung up with chain link.
Like a fool, Milo taking it for the one he loves and now he is 6 feet under.
Silver Spoons getting blinded.

Acid being pored on that kids foot. No wait! That's another show.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

JackL

Well it was the best thing on TV, and I suspect the next day will be very close to the last day, not years in the future like usual. That is the only reason I can think of for leaving so many things open ended the way they did.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.