Main Menu

Jetting

Started by jimmyt14, April 08, 2007, 12:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmyt14

I've got a snorkel and about to get a pipe and I need someone to help me with jetting the dealer is a pain.I would of course pay for your services
Located in Port st. lucie
Thanks
07 Camo BRUTE FORCE 750, bi/tri claws on itp ss106's

00 trx 300 25'' bugs sittin on c series 4
wheels, audio pipe, snorkeled airbox and lines

99 foreman 450.SOLD!!!finally!!!

MarcusT

You could probably get some good advice on the highlifter forum  http://www.highlifter.com/forum/default.aspx
07 Camo Foreman 500 ES
Custom Snorkel
Dynojet Jet Kit
K&N w/ Outerwear
HMF Utility
27" Outlaws on Black ITP SS108 wheels
Perfex Long Travel Suspention

01 Rancher 350 ES
Highlifter springs
26x10 outlaws
Front Disk Conversion
Warn 424
Warn Winch
Custom Snorkel
Supertrapp pipe

Chuck_Norris

 Good call on the high lifter site, lots of good information there
if you want to invest a little money, check out the Jet4power system. I run it on my YFZ