LTR450 Owner in HC

Started by Young Gun, April 09, 2007, 10:31:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young Gun

I was driving home from Publix yesterday and took a shortcut.  I saw someone in the street with a brand new LTR450 trying to "bump" start it.  Out of curiosity if anyone knows who he was or if hes on here did you know what you were doing?  Or did you even get it started?
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Da_Mtg_Man

Would H C stand for Haines City?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Bigscrb15

Hillsborough County?

Highlands City?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Young Gun

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on April 09, 2007, 10:38:26 AM
Would H C stand for Haines City?

Hernando County, sorry for not stating that lol.  Im not sure if the guy knew what he was doing and he wasnt really watching what he was doing.  He was about 100ft from his truck and was running while pushing the quad.  He then would jump on it and look down like trying to bump start it.  It was definetly a brand spankin new quad because it had a tag still on it.  I have a funny feeling it was his first time and didnt know its electric start lol.  I had icecream on board so I wasnt going to stop ::)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

greenmachine

Maybe he stole it & didnt have the key ???

KB

Toy Docyor has 2 in the stolen section that were stolen, but I think they were race quad's. but maybe looked like new after they took some things off.

Young Gun

Quote from: KB on April 09, 2007, 01:10:23 PM
Toy Docyor has 2 in the stolen section that were stolen, but I think they were race quad's. but maybe looked like new after they took some things off.


No, this was brand new with a tag still on it.  I wish I had my camera or else I wouldve taken some pictures when I went by.  The way he was trying to start it was the suspicious thing.  He drove a small Toyota truck im guessing since it had ATV ramps on the back ::)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com