waresboro race

Started by badcompanyracing, March 27, 2007, 09:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

methyman

Let us hear some results!!!! ::) ::) :P :P
Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

dynodon

Quote from: methyman on April 08, 2007, 01:28:41 PM
Let us hear some results!!!! ::) ::) :P :P
Yeah, Inquiring minds want to know ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Well guys This is how it went. ;D The old track record  was a 383.5    But now the new one is  3.80 with a 1 @89mph. ;)..I broke the record 4 times back to back I ran 3.82 twice and then ran 3.81 then ran the 380.1 I can tell ya this to run that number on our track thats movin It has to be a perfect pass..So we had a great race the guys worked hard on the track to get it as good as they could we had alot of wind and it keeped drying the track out. I won the outlaw class Chip smith won 4.20class My two boys won 1st and 2nd  in the 6.00 class ;D Not to sure on all the other classes. But maybe you guys can make it up for the next race and maybe Alex or Travis can fill in my blankes on all the other clases...And by the way Happy Easter everyone...
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

tribal_shee

Finally BIG DOG!!!!!!!!!! That's awsome. You got that bike hump'en!  you aint lieing that's fast as sh*t on any track, almost 90 mph in 300 ft ??? you must have been flapping in the wind trying to hold on! HEHEHE :D  took forever to break 383, people are really scratching their heads now huh?  gonna take a perfect pass to even come close to that! That's great Tony glad to see you did it again ;)
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Thanks Lupo. Its was A job. :Y Its going to take a big motor and one hell of a rider to break it :drive.gif. I been workin on them passes for a year.That track just hookes to hard but I think I got it where I want it now soI going to try to break it again next month because I know the bike will do it.
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

Smoknbanshee

awesome job tony.  we gonna come up and try to give you a run for ya money.  probably take us a few months or more to get the chassis hooking just right.  good luck at planet sand and give us updates.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

Great job Toni Roni !!!!!!!! I knew you would get it right before too long !!!
Sounds like your boys did it right too !!!!! ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com