GAS PRICES ARE A SCAM!

Started by stump66, March 10, 2005, 03:47:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

backinsaddle

Thanks Thrasher, you just saved me $12.58 on my next fill-up.  I owe you a six pack

Gamer

QuoteFront page of todays Wall Street Journal:

"Oil Companies Reap Cash Windfall from Price Surge"
"Exxon, Others, Face Pressure to Use Hoards for Dividends, Acquisitions, or Investments."

"The surge in oil prices over the past year has generated an immense cascade of cash that is flooding the coffers of oil companies, raising pressure on their bosses to pursue acquisitions, further boost spending on production or give more of he gains to shareholders."

So in other words, the rich are getting richer, the poor poorer.  and Bush and his friends pockets are getting filled.

How about lowering gas prices with all this cash?????!!!!

Yeah that's the Republican way.  Oh I forgot, I'm not supposed to post anything else on the subject.... :-X

americanhighlander

#27
Quote;D ;D ;D ;D :D :)

My dad  told me he heard  on radio this  morning mar 17 2005

Something  about  gulf of mexcio  they  uban  drilling  for
oil  they  going  put some more oil rigs in the gulf
and congress  up in D.C pass it.maybe  those gas taxs will  go down.At least the good news  we get our own oil somebody from other countries. :D :D :D :D

but I don't  know which part  area of gulf of mexcio.

maybe in a year so  those price hit  down...



Well I heard  they are  puting the oil rigs  down  near  off somewhere  off key west  and  next 7years they should have more oil rigs  and I heard  they going   put   a pipeline to run through there.At least they are  not wasteing oil siting there.Well we shouldn't buy foreige  oil from other coutryies  we should have our  oil instead.so I know they  have oil rigs off LA and AL.But at least there are good news  about us here In FL at least it will  lower  thoses gas taxs down.well don't buy gas  on wed  do  like CA  does everytime if everbody does that in whole state FL it might lower  some prices  and try do alot picning signs  at some of big  cityies  and try get on cnn  with a news camera do  it  and go to  tallhadsee surmrea courts  to do alot atv rights and lower  gas prices. ;D :) :o [smiley=abduct2.gif] [smiley=pirate.gif]





[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

 bump [smiley=stooges.gif]  :)   ::) :P
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Thrasher

tell that to the treehuggers.....
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Honda328i

Quotetell that to the treehuggers.....

The treehuggers don't want drilling in Alaska and the Gulf.  So instead, we pay people who want to kill us for their oil, that makes a lot of sense.  
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

americanhighlander

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com